Homie 750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chopwood

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just picked up a beautiful one cheap. It's missing the rear handle support (not sure of the official part name) and the spikes. I haven't seen the handle support on the bay, anyone know of a source? I know- no pictures means BS!

Started there, after about 30 pages with no info I thought I would just ask the question. Oh yeah, what oil and ratio should I run in it? HaHaHaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Are you referring to the piece that bolts to the top portion of the rear handle and underneath the saw? Item 86 in this diagram.

attachment.php

Send that piece of crap to me
and i will dispose of it properly. :msp_smile:
Seriously, Thats a nice saw. Although
parts are very hard to find these days.
The lower handle support is very vulnerable
and often were broken. Haven't seen one for
sale lately.
I would run the 32-1 mix with a good quality oil.
Top ends are impossible to find. No sense in
scoreing it.

Lee

go over to houseofhomelites.com they have a crap load of people on there with the old vitage homelite saws.the kind that were mede to be used for real.alot of used,but also alot of nos stuff as well.
good luck with that great saw
rob:rock:

'noker- thanks for the diagram, #86 is what i'm looking for.

Rick, Lost your number with my old phone in the river. PM it to me, i'd like to catch up.

What are you doin with an ole piece of crap Homelite,
Aren't you the Mac man from down under. :hmm3grin2orange:

Lee

Occassionally i fall outta bed on the wrong side must have done it more than once though as i have a pair of Super 650's and a pair of 750's
'
KGrHqVjME2HmICP7BNrlQYcK_12.jpg

super7.jpg

But i think i'm over it well at least for now

Last edited:
Back