How do you store your saws and etc?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Husq Powerboxes for 2 of my saws. Stack em wherever there's room in my garage. My 340 is on one of my shelves sitting in one of those plastic dollar store boot tray things.

Nothing special.

ETA- Stored with Trufuel.

Last edited:
I have 4 saws MAX. I built a work bench 43" high so I can work on these little things nice and easy. I made two shelves to fit all my saws in, NICE! AND it's all in my heated mini shop.

Stack them to the roof. :laugh:

PC271025.jpg

Al.

Mine is simple and compact for the space i have. When the guys come over, they poke at me for having all my chains hanging up on the wall, in order by size...lol..9sI keep my little saws on the top shelf and work my way down to the 440 and 066. A 310 so to be 390 is one the bench and the bradley(s) are under the bench. View attachment 273460

I store and hide them anywhere I can. I currently have about a dozen hanging on my garage wall, another 12-15 in shelves, 2 in boxes, 5 powerheads in a tub and 5 on my bench. I also have 150+ stacked in the back of a grain truck and a couple of dozen junkers on pallets.

I store and hide them anywhere I can. I currently have about a dozen hanging on my garage wall, another 12-15 in shelves, 2 in boxes, 5 powerheads in a tub and 5 on my bench. I also have 150+ stacked in the back of a grain truck and a couple of dozen junkers on pallets.

Us town dwellers can't get away with that so easy as having a trailer in the backyard for 150 strays:msp_ohmy:

Just like anyone else. The ones that do have cases (XL-12, SEZ, 455 Rancher, 264F Deluxe) go on the floor with the cases sealed up good. Rest of them...well..wherever I can find a place :laugh:. Usually on the bottom of the bench, top of a trunk, etc. Bars and chains hang on nails on the wall, gas stays on the floor, bar and chain oil (gallons of it) go next to the gas and the oils (premix and grease) go in my cabinet.
I never drain the gas or oil out of any saw that I use because I use them years round. But I will drain out the gas if it has been in the saw for more than 2 months without use. Then replace it with fresh. Other ones for look or parts they always get the gas drained out. Make sure I clean off each saw after cutting and wipe down the bars with oil. ones with the manual oilers I will pump it a few times before I store it and run the chain around a few times. Just like what everyone else does.

Latest posts

Back