How to Break in Brand New 056 MAG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregz

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Yup It's show off time.
Fed ex dropped off this little gem today. Seller says it was only used once or twice. I thinks he fibbed ,Looks to be never used. I hope it runs.saw has a absolute ton of compression, I pulled it over one time. seller had it running and then drained everything before shipping.
Safe to say this saw has never been broke in. I did not buy it so it could sit on a shelf. Gonna cut some wood with this bad boy.
The only real question is it safe to use 100LL and stihl ultra hp 50:1 ,,,,had to turn into a oil thread !!
Here ya go check out this saw

56magII007.jpg

56magII008.jpg

It's clean!!!
56magII020.jpg

56magII003.jpg

Top cover emblem still has some of the blue plastic wrap protection between the emblem and the rivets
56magII016.jpg

original chain is razor sharp and not a speck of dirt on the bar
56magII018.jpg

I do need to check downstairs and see if mine is still there!

ultra, 50:1, 89 or higher octance pump gas, and just use it "normally". 100LL will be fine...

that saw there is the one of mabe 3 saws that if i saw you in the woods with it... you would be leaving the woods without it..

nice nice nice NICE saw!!

and run some damn pump gas in that thing, you are just robbing performance with HT

And that makes your saw mad:mad:

Pop that thing up on ebay and use the proceeds to buy a gold buffalo or eagle. Your kin will appreciate a troy ounce of gold more than a 15lb vibration factory. Just my 2 cents.

looki.. looki at what I just got.. a brand new Stihl 056 service manual

stihl 056 manual.JPG

Latest posts

Back