How to Break in Brand New 056 MAG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That saw is worth a lot more in the condition it is in. Play with it some, but there are plenty of cosmetically challenged saws to do real work.

A tool is not a tool unless it's useful. A tool that is not used cannot be useful. Its "worth," then, is nil.

Added the outer spike, Much better
This saw will be used this weekend !!
56magII022.jpg

Very, very, very Nice! I would have to buy another one to use though.:cry:

Lake's is awesome too!:clap:

I'd fog it and put it in a safe place. That thing would never see wood if it was mine. WDO

A tool is not a tool unless it's useful. A tool that is not used cannot be useful. Its "worth," then, is nil.

We are talking about two different kinds of "worth". The worth I am talking about is what somebody is willing to pay you for it. From your standpoint it would be worth nothing to me other than entertainment since I have a couple of saws that are lighter and will cut at least as fast.

And I forgot vibrate less and are a hell of a lot easier to work on.

Last edited:
is the exhaust outlet what i have circled?
attachment.php

and i agree that thing's too nice to use. hold off till you can find one in used condition and use that. what wood that thing be worth in the condition it's in and a couple years from now?

is the exhaust outlet what i have circled?
attachment.php

and i agree that thing's too nice to use. hold off till you can find one in used condition and use that. what wood that thing be worth in the condition it's in and a couple years from now?

Yes that is the exhaust port. There is also a port in the front..
Trust me the saw will get used ,,but it won't be rolling around the back of my truck. My 460 and 56 super will see most of my cutting duties.
I'm also going to go get a new 660 here shortly..
CAD
saw050.jpg

Both very nice saws!!! One wonders how far the serial numbers are apart??
Would love to run one of those, have seen one running and they have a sound of their own!!!
Enjoy cutting with that!!!:clap:

What size bar is she going to wear? My buddy has a 36" on his and it pulled fine. Those saws are tough workhorses for sure, just not real fast.

Kyle

Latest posts

Back