Husky 460, 362xp or 570

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hal said:
Well, I've shopped around for a while now and found that I could buy a saw for a few bucks less through an internet source but went back to my local dealer and bought the 365 w/20" bar. I thought in the long run I would rather support my local dealer in the event I might need his help for service support down the road. ....
Good thinking!:clap: :clap:

Congrats with your new saw!

:cheers:

stckciv,

I bought the 365 at Ogden Lawn & Garden. They are one of the largest dealers here along the Wasatch Front and handle both Stihl and Husky.

They're inventory showed two of the 365's in stock but they could only find one when I was there.

Hal

Hal said:
I was looking for a 372 for a long time because everyone here has spoken so highly of them, but they're tough to find. I settled on the 365 which was also higly regarded. I'll get chance to put it to work this weekend.

Hal

Good choice Hal. You will be happy with that saw.

When the time comes, and it probably will, it responds well to a muffler mod.:)

Here is what a recent Husky press release said aboput the "new" 362xp:

" July 27, 2006
Husqvarna’s Updated 362XP Chain Saw Offers Large Bar Mount
CHARLOTTE, N.C. [July 26, 2006] – Husqvarna introduces the updated 362XP, a heavy duty chain saw that now offers a large bar mount.

The 362XP is a true professional saw with high power and low weight, developed in cooperation with professional users for optimum performance. Its slim engine body, high center of gravity and superior ergonomics make it exceptionally easy to work with.

The new big bar mount accommodates a larger bar while the 4.6 hp engine delivers rapid acceleration and consistent power to run longer and stronger for more demanding projects.

For ease of operation and better control, the 362XP is equipped with Husqvarna’s LowVib® anti-vibration system that helps isolate the handles of the saw from the engine, resulting in low vibration levels. The Air Injection system removes up to 97 percent of debris before it enters the air filter, resulting in smoother operation, improved maintenance intervals and decreased wear on the engine.

The 362XP utilizes Smart Start technology and continues Husqvarna’s tradition of offering easy starting saws. Additional features include an air purge, decompression valve and the combined choke/stop control. Also standard on the 362XP are self-regulating chain lubrication, side-access chain tensioner, and inertia-activated chain break.

Built in the sturdy tradition of Husqvarna products, the 362XP is constructed with a precision-forged three-piece crankshaft, heavy duty muffler and a metal clutch cover – durability that will stand up to heavy use."

Latest posts

Back