Husqvarna 136!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 36 that has been a fine little saw and never, ever gives me any problems

i dont understand the thread. if you have an opinion of a saw and it cant be changed, then dont ask people for reasons to feel any different about it. but most importantly don't ass-u-me that your "opinion" is automatically the only correct one. it sounds like you're very happy with the husky and i'm a husky guy as well but... i have a 137 and i consider it a turd lol.

loco

So 3yrs after the smoke clears here (or outhouse stench?) I buy one off eBay for about 175US. Looks like it's hardly been used! god help me if it's a poulan in any form. My dad bought one of those new when I was 12, he let me do all the cutting with it and I totally destroyed it in about two winters cutting old dryed Aussie hardwood. Regular forcing of a blunt saw will do that I found, anyway, We bought a husqvarna 61 hardwood as its replacement in about 1988 and .. I think .. is still going strong .. not sure exactly as my exes bf scored from her shed along with other goodies and hocked it last year the ********. So how far have I downgraded? I'll let y'all know soon

I’ve got a 136 on the bench now that runs and idles and I’m trying to decide whether to put much effort now or save it for crappy day in January.
I also have a 141 that surprises me with the strength it has after a minor muffler mod. And it’s not really a mod but a fix. And the 136 has the same issue. The inlet to the muffler is smaller than the cylinder exhaust. Make that change.

Latest posts

Back