Husqvarna 450 or Dolmar 421?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husqvarna 450 or Dolmar 421

• Husqvarna 450

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Dolmar 421

Votes: 48 73.8%

• Total voters
WTF is the go with the gun, do you seriously need to keep a gun on you in your own back yard?
I've never been to the USA is it realy thet bad there. Don't know what the laws are like there but if you had to use that gun wouldn't you end up in jail for life?
I would say its habit.....lots of conceal carry guys wear their gun everyday, in every situation so that its habit and natural. guns are like parachutes....better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Glock worn daily - Wow! :cold: . . . . Is it really that rough around your neck of the woods? or are you in law enforcement?

Neither. I like being able to defend myself and my family if needed. I carry concealed in public and sometimes open carry at home while working.

WTF is the go with the gun, do you seriously need to keep a gun on you in your own back yard?
I've never been to the USA is it realy thet bad there. Don't know what the laws are like there but if you had to use that gun wouldn't you end up in jail for life?

Nice saw, part of me wishes Id bought one of them rather than my 550xp, just form a bullet proof and simplicity point of view.

No and no. If it's self defense, I'd be quite fine.

Loved your country when I visited. Great people.

we specifically left the cat in for a reason.....local dealers may not take a gutted muffler lightly so with previous experiences in mind we left her stock. knock on wood i havent seen any measurable decrease in life on these saws with the cat still in them. local saws i sold when i first started selling dolly are all running a cat and are 5-6 yrs old now with just bar and chain replacements.

@LittleLebowski glad you like the saw and gave me opportunity. Looks like it is treating you pretty good so far

Hey man, it's not hard to brag on this saw and doing business with you. By all rights, your Dolmar stock should be sold out before you take delivery.

Hey a tat, now that is a good idea. I gotta search some logos lol
images

I've searched for stickers, shirts, and hats. There's some Dolmar hats on eBay but I don't like the one shown.
most of what you find for dolmar is going to be dealer specific....they dont put out much for advertising/promotional items.

I agree. I hope to send more business his way sooner or later, he's certainly earned it and Dolmar makes solid, well, priced saws. I keep eyeing the 6100.
With your medical backround and your experience with the 421, for me the only logical choice! Although even without your medical backround and your positive experience it would be a logical choice in my eyes!
:D

Back