Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure some of those might be difficult....Not sure but the 445,455,460 husky and the 880 Stihl might be too close to production end?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk
This thread is about what you guys want. They will know what they can do. They said they just need to know there is a market and your posts gives them an idea so they can decide where to make that investment. This is s long term thing. Example if 880 not possible now it might be later and long term interest declared here would nail that decision

This thread is about what you guys want. They will know what they can do. They said they just need to know there is a market and your posts gives them an idea so they can decide where to make that investment. This is s long term thing. Example if 880 not possible now it might be later and long term interest declared here would nail that decision
Fair enough.

A nice big Dolmar! They are just art in my opinion like the old echos , a nice copy would be epic.

Epic to say the least! A beast, a true legend, a highly desirable collectors saw... that parts are almost unobtainium for.

Stihl 08. Ts350 parts are needed. Like the flywheel and ignition would be a huge plus. 076 ts760 gas tank and starter housing also.

There's so many things that would probably be helpful to many people.

But all this is doing is making the epa mad cause we are bringing back some old engines

And saving the environment by not putting them all in the land fill

I tried a bunch of newer hand held power equipment. If I had unlimited money to replace it every year from being choked up and leaned out by the epa I would.

But since I don't my 20 year old stuff pre epa works great.

What amazes me. If you have a diesel mower and you have a shop put in a new engine. The shop has to disable the old motor by knocking a hole in the block. The epa has got out of hand all in the name of having clean air. They can pull my lawnboy 2 stroke mower out of my cold dead hands.

On a side note the epa stopped the import of waste motor oil burning lister clone motors from india.

I'm going to like the brush cutter and hedge trimmer. Both have been on my list for some time.
The farmertec brushcutters I saw on the internet were like big engines. 40-50cc. I have a fs130, big, but small potatoes compared to those. I am not sure what sizes they will offer. I am in for one. Maybe they will have the articulating hedge trimmer attachment on the bushcutters. A gas trimmer is a must have too. I wonder how bad international shipping will be with the long pieces. They need to buy there own plane to bring the stuff over. Maybe they can grow that big. Sell us good stuff cheap

I tried a bunch of newer hand held power equipment. If I had unlimited money to replace it every year from being choked up and leaned out by the epa I would.

But since I don't my 20 year old stuff pre epa works great.

What amazes me. If you have a diesel mower and you have a shop put in a new engine. The shop has to disable the old motor by knocking a hole in the block. The epa has got out of hand all in the name of having clean air. They can pull my lawnboy 2 stroke mower out of my cold dead hands.

On a side note the epa stopped the import of waste motor oil burning lister clone motors from india.
My mechanic heats his shop burning oil motor oil. The EPA is now toothless...for time being.

The farmertec brushcutters I saw on the internet were like big engines. 40-50cc. I have a fs130, big, but small potatoes compared to those. I am not sure what sizes they will offer. I am in for one. Maybe they will have the articulating hedge trimmer attachment on the bushcutters. A gas trimmer is a must have too. I wonder how bad international shipping will be with the long pieces. They need to buy there own plane to bring the stuff over. Maybe they can grow that big. Sell us good stuff cheap
Remembering that"over" is relative. I'm in the other direction round the world from you. Maybe if they get big enough they can have local agents, like hobbyking do.

And saving the environment by not putting them all in the land fill

The unsafe goods notice on unbraked chainsaws prohibiting their sale here almost forces the old saws into landfill rather than preserving our history. It's a shame it drives collectors underground trying to find old saws and stay off officialdom's radar. Has anyone even seen the ACC stats that prove unbraked chainsaws to be a disproportionate drain on taxpayer-funded healthcare?

Remembering that"over" is relative. I'm in the other direction round the world from you. Maybe if they get big enough they can have local agents, like hobbyking do.

The internet makes the world smaller until you post something. I do forget I live in a bubble. Never intentionally.

The unsafe goods notice on unbraked chainsaws prohibiting their sale here almost forces the old saws into landfill rather than preserving our history. It's a shame it drives collectors underground trying to find old saws and stay off officialdom's radar. Has anyone even seen the ACC stats that prove unbraked chainsaws to be a disproportionate drain on taxpayer-funded healthcare?
We have that problem now as well. I have missed out on local auctions because they are removed by the administrator as being unfit for sale. I won an auction for an old saw that the owner just wanted rid of, it was seized so the inoperative chain break was moot, but the auction site refused to carry the sale through.
The same auction site carries a good selection of knives and screw drivers which are obviously very unsafe...

is this one?

HnQ1cigLAQXRx1VA7Jez1nGyPSkvomdc04G0HuRnjBHhqeFh0xn4jG-iLXBzi100YAPTCfMRGEU1uwi41uz1Jx_T0kVVZh1TcpkqgZQMOM4KhcjIhR_oayI-UMnYJGPNiDBUtfPo

or this one. or which one? there a smaller sizes i just copied the larger ones

52cc pro trimmer.JPG 62cc 20.JPG 62cc.JPG concrete.JPG View attachment 585417 post hole 71cc.JPG

Nice stuff, hopefully it comes in kit forms though. Who are they designing all this equipment from? Don't recognize a brand too much.

Latest posts

Back