Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice stuff, hopefully it comes in kit forms though. Who are they designing all this equipment from? Don't recognize a brand too much.
They are world wide like that little orange saw was, it was not from around here. I was curious so I went looking. Maybe someone will recognise them. One of them was a Honda 4 stroke I did not copy them. I copied the larger ones.

Hey. The 070 doesn't come with bumper spikes I guess from huztl. ? I'll have to buy those seperate. Darn.
Yes it comes with spikes. mine will be on a mill permanently and never install them. But I gotten and they are huge.

Yes it comes with spikes. mine will be on a mill permanently and never install them. But I gotten and they are huge.
Very cool. Thank you.

The blue concrete saw is a copy of a partner k700 it looks like. Or k750. The brush cutter stuff seems like its a copy of Mitsubishi.

I've bought stuff from huztl on ebay for years and most of it worked great. Saved lots of power equipment for cheap. So we will see how well this stihl stuff does. I'll try to go make a video of mine when it all shows up.

I need your feedback. please give your answer a little thought and write it down here. it will be helpful.

if the color was to change to the blue and white or red and white on the fs120 or the hs81. how would you feel if everything else was the same quality? I have been telling them they need to change this for our long term enjoyment and they finally asked me for more information and so I am asking you.

To me if the colors were consistent and the copy was high quality they should do it. my farmertec stuff has been labeled farmertec in my sig from day one. it looks good to me.

thanks for your help

I need your feedback. please give your answer a little thought and write it down here. it will be helpful.

if the color was to change to the blue and white or red and white on the fs120 or the hs81. how would you feel if everything else was the same quality? I have been telling them they need to change this for our long term enjoyment and they finally asked me for more information and so I am asking you.

To me if the colors were consistent and the copy was high quality they should do it. my farmertec stuff has been labeled farmertec in my sig from day one. it looks good to me.

thanks for your help
I am sort of torn on the color scheme also. As little as that should matter on overall quality, I would be more liable to get the tool if it was oem colors. I don't mind if they label their equipment with Farmertec/Huztl logos, just that the colors should stay true to what they are copying.

I'd like to see either a complete or kit form of the following:
ms880
ms460
Husky 288
Echo twin
I've built about 25 660 kits now and only 3 have come back for repair that being said I'm liking the farmertec/huztl parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ms880
ms460
Husky 288
Echo twin
I've built about 25 660 kits now and only 3 have come back for repair that being said I'm liking the farmertec/huztl parts

Next month I am going to put up a decent Echo Twin for sale I've decided to start selling off a bunch of my chainsaws as of late

ms880
ms460
Husky 288
Echo twin

What type of repairs? Defects?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ok Guys the FS120 is out. It looks like it is missing the tube assembly. has got the controls. it looks good

free shipping right now

fs120.jpg

Latest posts

Back