Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the price point and cheaper shipping due to weight a ms390 might be a good choice. They have most the parts available.

I'll have to look into that. there's really not that many parts compared to the 660

It's a lot easier to do the engine assembly, crank and bearings, etc. on a clam shell engine. You can even buy the engine already assembled. Most of the parts can be bought with free shipping which would save a bunch on multiple orders.

So you would order from their eBay store to get free shipping?

I'm kind of a tightwad, I look around for the best overall deal, price+shipping. If their ebay store has the best price then I would go there. On some 390 parts there are other sellers on the west coast selling the same product and can ship quite a bit quicker if you're in any hurry. There also are some sellers in Florida, bought a few things from them, no problem..

On eBay they have items listed twice once free shipping, once not. They have been doing that a long time. With shipping is higher normally. On auction items they often will cover everything in the shipping cost.

I think on huztl the price is set with shipping cost in mind. eBay price can never be better than huztl because of it's seller costs. Sometimes things are lower for other reasons like sales.

I'm still holding out for the ms200t.
I think all of the bits are there now except the throttle rods, and springs, carb cover, and some of the screws . The bits that seem to be impossible to get anywhere. I asked them when I could get those bits cause I have two genuine Stihls that someone has pulled to pieces and lost those exact pieces, and I was told soon......a year ago.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

The ms660 was a "concept" saw awhile back other manufacturers made it but too but farmertec was one of the last to offer it as a complete saw on alibaba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmertec hasn't had any specials on the Huztl and Arbortec sites lately. What gives? Their daily/weekly specials keep me coming back to their websites.
I got word as part of a larger message that they had some national holidays back to back and it was just not possible to coordinate. i need to remind them its important to let us know. maybe they did not because they kept shipping. hard to get every angle discussed from an occasional email.

Ms460

Ms200t

090 cylinder

Nikisail coated cylinders for all saws have both kind

More pro tools

Pole saw power head restocked

Felt washer for 070 build

Parts for 270

Better elasto start handle sets

The other two av sets of firmest for ms660

32" bars for ms660

All circlips with shorter tails. Put more sizes on website.

Measure all bar channels and post the results so you pay attention. And we are always happy and you sell tons of bars, perfect start.

Put a darn packing slip in every order you send to us.

Test every 250th carb and pull them if something's wrong.

If a supplier screws you make him make it right and don't sell it.

Give us a 1$ coupon for every 40$ order or a 3$ credit after 2 orders and don't make us beg for it if you screw the tracking up. Lots of us order less more often.

Fix the search box and make the word search disappear when you start typing.

Stock huztl as well as you do HLs site arbortec.

Packing slips mandatory

Wedges

Wedge pouch

Chainsaw cases, soft cases would be fine.

2n1 copies of the chain sharpener.

Links, repair kits for the chains

Chain vises

File handles

About the cylinders.
I would want to know if i'm buying Chrome or nikasil when they state what it is. Don't think your upgrading using caber rings with a chrome cylinder. Their not recommended.
So the question is how can they distinguish which is which? By part numbers? Why of course not I've never seen a part number on anything.
Wait .... then we might get a packing slip!

Latest posts

Back