Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On eBay they have items listed twice once free shipping, once not. They have been doing that a long time. With shipping is higher normally. On auction items they often will cover everything in the shipping cost.

I think on huztl the price is set with shipping cost in mind. eBay price can never be better than huztl because of it's seller costs. Sometimes things are lower for other reasons like sales.
Thing is, on ebay they have other vendors beside Huztl and sometimes offer multiples, which is how I like to buy them. Like fuel filters, I prefer to buy them at least 10 at a time.

I'll have to look into that. there's really not that many parts compared to the 660
If you're building a saw they don't come much easier to build than the 390, I've probably built a half dozen in the last couple of years, all still going I think...I sold the pretty ones and kept the ugliest one to use around here..

If you're building a saw they don't come much easier to build than the 390, I've probably built a half dozen in the last couple of years, all still going I think...I sold the pretty ones and kept the ugliest one to use around here..

Your right about that. One can be stripped down in minutes. I just got through putting a huztl case on a 290. Only issue is the oem caps wouldn't fit without modding it. Their case didn't have the notch casted for the cap. Other than that everything lined up.
f4ddc43a4f6bf8c252efd67cefa98985.jpg

I plan on it. Everything else looked and worked good.
I wish they would polish their mold to a mirror finish. Then the case wouldn't look so dull and wouldn't get dirty as bad.

There has to be an 088 (MS880) or 3120 kit.

What man would not buy one of these just to have it? I mean it's the largest of the modern style saws. If you started building them, how many of your clients would be begging you to sell them one?

If I were having a BBQ, I would have it sitting near the woodpile so my friends would be sure to see it and start asking questions just to show off.

And of course it is a mandatory item for milling. Many would be sold just for milling. Think how many of the Alaskan style mills they sell, that's how many people are into milling.

There has to be an 088 (MS880) or 3120 kit.

What man would not buy one of these just to have it? I mean it's the largest of the modern style saws. If you started building them, how many of your clients would be begging you to sell them one?

If I were having a BBQ, I would have it sitting near the woodpile so my friends would be sure to see it and start asking questions just to show off.

And of course it is a mandatory item for milling. Many would be sold just for milling. Think how many of the Alaskan style mills they sell, that's how many people are into milling.
Yes. Exactly. The big saws are cool. We are just building them for fun aren't we? Are you going to build a hot rod with a 1.6 four cylinder motor?
088, 3120, 2100, more power..

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Whole lotta parts slip by their quality control now. Just open a ms250 kit. They are capable. It would be great if the 260 460 880 are good kits. Man some of the parts in the 250 kit are actual crap. First time I said that. I got a kit today. I am sure I can fix it but why? If they really cared they would go in that trailer where the kits are stacked to the ceiling open them up and replace about 5 parts and add the missing ones and reseal and stackem back up. But no you get to convince them there is a problem and they know full well there is a problem.

Maybe the solution to the MS250 problem is just to not buy them, maybe Huztl will figure out why they're not selling.
That's very gentle of you. It's like hobby crack for me. I need to get a woman in my life or play a sport, maybe gamble like I just did. They will feel my rath. But your right. I knew going in honestly sometimes this clears up. And this is more than constructive criticism.

I actually wrote them and said don't send me a kit with X, X,X,X wrong with it like you have with others. I guess they gave me the finger because they did what I asked them not to. Tells me they don't actually give a hoot. We have ways.

And the people who have had the kit and have the same problems need to get them to change by speaking up about the problem. That's how the 660 evolved over the last year. Still have problems but it's better. ::I've had 3 kits that was bought in September 2016 and now have a cross labeled 2017::660 kit so I'll see if it's better.

And the people who have had the kit and have the same problems need to get them to change by speaking up about the problem. That's how the 660 evolved over the last year. Still have problems but it's better. I've had 3 last September 2016 sold kits and a cross labeled 2017 660 kit so I'll see if it's better.
That's right. So it's is like crack. I knew it!

They are improving things and they do listen, I'm guessing the old packaged stock doesn't get fixed though. The 440 kit wasn't a kit so much as a starter challenge for the stout hearted, but the 372 kit had zero defects and zero missing bits. My point, if there is one, is that both were fun, and sure I don't trust the 440 and probably never will but I didn't buy them to get a cheap chainsaw I bought them to build and to satisfy my CAD a little, and in that regard the 440 has occupied me more and provided me more challenge. And since I got quite an early 440 and a late 372......I'm willing to bet those 250s will improve.
I just want my 2100cd and 288 or 3120!

They are improving things and they do listen, I'm guessing the old packaged stock doesn't get fixed though. The 440 kit wasn't a kit so much as a starter challenge for the stout hearted, but the 372 kit had zero defects and zero missing bits. My point, if there is one, is that both were fun, and sure I don't trust the 440 and probably never will but I didn't buy them to get a cheap chainsaw I bought them to build and to satisfy my CAD a little, and in that regard the 440 has occupied me more and provided me more challenge. And since I got quite an early 440 and a late 372......I'm willing to bet those 250s will improve.
I just want my 2100cd and 288 or 3120!

What sort of money would you be willing to pay for a 3210? I ask because I know a guy who knows a guy who can get them pretty cheap. Maybe not China KnockOff cheap but I was surprised.

Latest posts

Back