Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what I would like to see
- Get the defect count down (across the board) before moving on to another model
- Put someone at the end of the cylinder line to do quality control
- Bag up products when they're produced rather than having them sitting in the open to corrode
- Double check orders for accuracy before they are shipped

Then, a Chi-200T and poly flywheels :givebeer:

Does this Hutzl Complete repair parts kit contain all parts for powerhead so you can build a saw out of it?

I remember where I worked in the early 90's the guys on the crew had a drill attachment for their Stihl saws we used in the woods to drill holes in trees for big lag screws. Don't know if it was Stihl attachment or other manufacturer. Worked nice. Cordless drills at that time weren't all up to the task of boring 1/2 inch holes.

That's the thing, now a person can buy a $300 cordless drill set and pretty much drill whatever a good sized electric drill can and have enough batteries to last a day.
Dewalt has that 60v series out, my buddy is a house builder, they don't use 120v tools and a gen set anymore. The Dewalt series has replaced it all.

Aside from maybe specialized uses I'd say there us very minimal demand for a gas powered drill

Unless you owned a chainsaw already and the cost of the attachment was in line.

What's going to be upsetting is the Stihl battery operated limber, hedge trimmer, string trimmer and mower to the home owner that actually work and will keep people who use cheap gas and only use tool occasionally from repair bills.

If they offered a ms460 it could be the last saw I'd ever buy. I said pretty much the same thing when I bought the last ten or so chainsaws!

a high flow, inexpensive muffler for the echo cs-590-600 and 620p chainsaws would be a good seller--with no inside tube--

i just got the flow tube out of a cs-620 muffler and it was a messy job-- if a good substitute had been around i would have bought one-

I just got home, later I will look at a reference book and see what's there right now and if there is something on the muffler I will send the info to you.

Sorry to say Partner was the other brand, I could have sworn it was Echo.

Latest posts

Back