Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem with the handle av is keeping them from producing a 200t kit. When they figure that out they will

Can you give us a clue what else they are thinking of making?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk
Ask me again in 6 weeks and I will ask him. They gave us something...a big discount ....to keep us busy for a while.

There has been discussion on 3 Huskies (262,272,288 if memory serves me) and the 200t and the 070 which turned out to be complete saw with the promise of a kit in May. A drill attachment was put into the production schedule

I don't recall anything else being discussed I write about everything I hear so guys and gals can know 100% what I know. That's gotta be why the dude talks with me I the first place. They will have more stuff.

This is from me ...we have had no discussion on this....If I were them and my 380 and 440 kits did not sell well (from your comments) I would be slow to make more stuff. Have many of you bought these models? How can they know how many people would actually buy and not have a bunch of kits just sitting. I am going to do another 380 kit, it had best looking parts and @72cc is very powerful. You can't find a excellent condition 038 magnum anymore they have all been rode hard. My 440 is my most reliable firewood cutter. Look hard at what we have available until they get around to giving us more kits. How many of you has bought the new wrap handle for your 660? http://www.huztl.net/Stihl-MS660-MS...rews-1122-790-3611-1122-791-5501-p564564.html. they are showing us stuff for our toys as well.

Keep posting what you want. I know for a fact they are interested in serving us.

I have only two kits, the 440 and now a 372, couldn't see why I would want an 038 when I have a 440 but I guess it could happen just to say there it is.....But I have purchased a lot of individual parts for other saws and and to resurrect rubbish bin specials, which is how most of my saws arrive with me. I'm also thinking of buying a banker 440 kit just so I have a kit on the shelf.
So I guess if I'm average ( not saying I am, cause I'm from the south island of new Zealand) then the kits probably sell pretty well...

I have 440, 380, 372, and 660 kits. I think the 380 is the highest quality and the 660 is by far the best value. I did buy another 440 and 380 kit and a 070 yesterday. I think I will use them for backup and sell my OEM saws. I like the fact that I can smoke one of the Huztl saws and most likely can get it running again for about $30.

I still want a ms460.

I expect you are going to be in awe with the 070. Find that governor and give it a quick peak

I expect you are going to be in awe with the 070. Find that governor and give it a quick peak
I purchased some complete Huztl 660 motors off ebay. One of them came in with one of the cylinder bolts not all the way screwed down so I took it apart to se if I had other issues internally. It had some loose metal shavings in the case and the there was zero chamfer on the cylinder ports!

Do you think it would be worth while to check out what's inside the 070 when I get it? I still need to figured out what I am going to do for a bar.

I have 440, 380, 372, and 660 kits. I think the 380 is the highest quality and the 660 is by far the best value. I did buy another 440 and 380 kit and a 070 yesterday. I think I will use them for backup and sell my OEM saws. I like the fact that I can smoke one of the Huztl saws and most likely can get it running again for about $30.

I still want a ms460.
Far from curing CAD farmertec is spreading it, and that is a good thing.

I purchased some complete Huztl 660 motors off ebay. One of them came in with one of the cylinder bolts not all the way screwed down so I took it apart to se if I had other issues internally. It had some loose metal shavings in the case and the there was zero chamfer on the cylinder ports!

Do you think it would be worth while to check out what's inside the 070 when I get it? I still need to figured out what I am going to do for a bar.
I think from interacting with you, you are going to look. I felt strongly this once I was going to give in and trust they took the condition into account with this monster and since I am going to upgrade it to a 090 in the near future. I had nothing to lose. It's different and I felt in this one case me being a owner/user and getting to know the saw first was ok and maybe advisable. Those small engines we know that quailty control likely does not exist. My impression/suspicion was that's where the culls went. Without sounding mean, I don't mean too.

On the bar call cannon in Canada there is a lady that handles the USA market and have her track you down one with a seller in your area. The 36" I bought won't be replenished until fall, they have longer if you wish. Likely a USA dealer will have what you want. Both the large mount Stihl bars have to be drilled for the chain adjuster. I could not find a template from them so I chose the cannon, very expensive but it will last and can be fixed if needed. A guy here in NC is the sole authorized repair center and deservedly so. I was really shocked the more I considered the way Stihl has thrown it's 070/090 users under the bus. Just two more holes or a template and Stihl would have been a good choice. The cannon bar has orange lettering and I liked that. Good way to justify the extra $70.

Old timers say to check head bolts after every session

I still want a ms460.

i've been selling off my oem saws Stihl ms290 and 025 to buy copies lol but i am keeping my dolmar 120 and stihl ms361

FarmerTec should be smiling with these Revelations that folks are ditching their stihl's for FarmerTec copies.
How I see it is they've had 7 or more years to work on cloning the 070 If you look those honda clone motors are just as good as a real gx160 honda !!! But they weren't always as good as they are now So that's why I Bought one

I Wouldn't even think about buying one the first day they started making them First generation anything is bad really

OH One more thing What would I Love to see huztl make A 1985-1989 Honda ATC / TRX 250r motor Or maybe just the cases !!!!

Honestly They would sell a whole lot of them IF They could line bore the crank journals and make everything spot on Hotrods already makes an aftermarket crank/connecting rod and you can already get cylinders aftermarket gears clutches etc It just the damn cases that are so expensive

Yep, when they manage to knock out the ms200t kit, I would be quite willing to sell my 017 in exchange. Any knowledge if they will make parts for the rear-handle 192/200t rear handle?

Is a 460 different to a 440bb ?

The 440 crankcase is smaller and does well with the extra displacement. The hybrid 440 with the 460 topend ported is a beast. It turns more rpm but slightly less torque I believe. I've never ran a ported hybrid. Here's a hybrid and my 460. Both in different wood along with different bar and chain though. If anything I like to see some vids. These are Jason's vids 440
My 460

Latest posts

Back