I’ve just brought a vintage Stihl saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been infected! I can say without question, I have S.F.S.

”Southern Fairy Syndrome” - a condition that people from the south of England often have. I’m aching this morning having cycled back with the saw and pulling it over. First to admit I’m not built with the grit and determination of the men that ran these saws professionally. They were made of tougher stuff back then.

Go dance around Aussie claiming to be a Southern Fairy and see how you get on......... preferably around the bar of an outback mining town pub. :p

I have been infected! I can say without question, I have S.F.S.

”Southern Fairy Syndrome” - a condition that people from the south of England often have. I’m aching this morning having cycled back with the saw and pulling it over. First to admit I’m not built with the grit and determination of the men that ran these saws professionally. They were made of tougher stuff back then.

Dont worry mate, in time, you will get stronger, and confidence and technique will also help, have a few more wheat bix loaded with vegemite and you will be fine. :chop:Or just start training out at the wood pile.

But dont go saying that if you ever go to broken hill :crazy2:

Back