I have "Special Powers"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawaddict

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have been curious about this for a long time, but I am finally confident enough to admit it publically. I have some sort of strange powers that I am only beginning to learn.
For instance. I can control the weather. If I need it to rain all I have to do is split 2 cords of wood, leave it outside, and leave the windows down in my pickup. THis happened again this morning, we had a 'lovely' 1.5 inches that washed off everything in the cab. Surely this is not a coincidence since it happens so frequently. I am thinking of using my powers for the good of mankind by traveling to drought stricken areas and doing the same.

:biggrinbounce2:

Does anyone else have powers like this. Maybe we could form some sort of group and save the world!:chainsawguy:

Special Powers

Ya, I can control the weather as well.If I want it to rain all I have to do is wash my pickup and with in hours,rain, lovely rain.
Or if I decide i want to move seasoned firewood the next day, it will rain the night before. Seems to happen EVERY DAM TIME. ARRGGG!!!!!

We went to a race Wednesday,forecast 50% chance of rain and low 60 temps...I dressed for that and it never went below 80 and never rained.

No, no, no, it doesn't work that way.

Oh, I'm not denying your special powers! Far be the thought!

But it only works when you don't PLAN it. If you TRY to make it happen, it won't.

That's Murphy's Law, and you ought to know by now that Murphy wins every time! :hmm3grin2orange:

No, no, no, it doesn't work that way.

Oh, I'm not denying your special powers! Far be the thought!

But it only works when you don't PLAN it. If you TRY to make it happen, it won't.

That's Murphy's Law, and you ought to know by now that Murphy wins every time! :hmm3grin2orange:

what if i forget that i did it for that reason? as i get older i could easily forget that i did these things to change the weather after a couple hours:monkey:

Back