I just had to have one... Small mount and all!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingDavey

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here she is in all of her glory! New Jonsered CS2260 :cheers:

attachment.php

attachment.php

And with a nice 3/8 20" bar

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now to find some wood!!

Very nice. I was scoping them today online and they are a very nice looking saw. May see one in my future.

Re 20" 3/8 SUGI bar: Aren't all of those bars Stihl mount, which is larger than large Husqy, require spacers to fit your saw? I just gotta wonder why anyone would want a small mount to run a 20" guide? Either way congrats on the new saw.

Re 20" 3/8 SUGI bar: Aren't all of those bars Stihl mount, which is larger than large Husqy, require spacers to fit your saw? I just gotta wonder why anyone would want a small mount to run a 20" guide? Either way congrats on the new saw.

I bought the bar on a popular auction website a few years ago for my Dolmar 5100s. It is a small Husky mount, doesn't have any spacers, and works great!! I used it during our famous October snowstorm and after the tornado that ripped through a friends property in Monson, MA. I haven't seen one since I bought mine. It may be a rare bird... :dunno:

Sugi does make a series of small Husky mount bars (they call it the AT mount).

Latest posts

Back