i need a saw ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreeSurfer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
is there anyone close to the pacific that can work port a 200T? my friend wants to send it off ASAP and have it done in about 2 weeks or so. anyone game? email me at [email protected] thank you

Have the best port man in the PNW been porting work saws over 35 years in Florance Oregon...do a search admin will delete if I post his name...so PM me and beat that game:hmm3grin2orange:

Tree Slinger or Timber Wolf. They are well known and have a deservedly good reputation.

This thread has several post giving him props. Some of these are guys that don't post much here anymore but really know there way around saw modding.

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/86621.htm

Have the best port man in the PNW been porting work saws over 35 years in Florance Oregon...do a search admin will delete if I post his name...so PM me and beat that game:hmm3grin2orange:

Phil's?

TW = Brian you will never find for port work for unknowns. ;)

Brian is on the wrong side of the continent anyway (some people just don't read.)

Phil in Florence does a great job. I ran one of his 372s and it flat-out got it. Of course that was before the XPW models and I've heard from
log cutters that his XPWs are even better runners.

Brian is on the wrong side of the continent anyway (some people just don't read.)

Phil in Florence does a great job. I ran one of his 372s and it flat-out got it. Of course that was before the XPW models and I've heard from
log cutters that his XPWs are even better runners.

JJ, where is TW located? I searched for some of his post before I made the first mention of him in this thread. I could not find anything he posted!! I even tried a Google search of AS and came up empty.

OP, if JJ props the guy (Phil), that would not hesitate to send a saw to him.

JJ, where is TW located? I searched for some of his post before I made the first mention of him in this thread. I could not find anything he posted!! I even tried a Google search of AS and came up empty.

OP, if JJ props the guy (Phil), that would not hesitate to send a saw to him.

He lives in Ontario Canada I believe.

Latest posts

Back