I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
When all the bids over $1k are the same guy, it means that the zero feedback bidder placed several bids trying to find the seller's reserve, which was apparently $2500.

I wonder if he wants it at that price, or just started a new account in order to find out what the reserve was?

strange that a new bidder comes to an auction that was just re-listed and immediately bumps the bids up to the reserve. if you looked at the previous auction, there were 30 bids and they were in the more predictable increments. another thing that makes me think this is a shill situation is the times bw the new bidder's bids. you would think if someone was just searching for the reserve they would have done so in a couple of minutes, not over the span of 1.5 hrs.

Any Stihl 090

Hi Fellas
Okay I don't too much about stihls,I am more into the old Pioneers but since I have become a member here I have heard a heck of a lot about the 090.I went to Mikes site and looked the saw up,if I remember correctly it was first made in 1968.My question is when were the last one 's made?
Lawrence

Hi Fellas
Okay I don't too much about stihls,I am more into the old Pioneers but since I have become a member here I have heard a heck of a lot about the 090.I went to Mikes site and looked the saw up,if I remember correctly it was first made in 1968.My question is when were the last one 's made?
Lawrence

As far as I know, you can still get 'em brand new. If you live in the right place with the proper amount of cash that is.....

http://www.huntermac.com.au/chsw_prof.html

When all the bids over $1k are the same guy, it means that the zero feedback bidder placed several bids trying to find the seller's reserve, which was apparently $2500.

I wonder if he wants it at that price, or just started a new account in order to find out what the reserve was?

classic shill , fellers-stay tuned.:spam:

Oaktown

Never never never bring $ 700.00 to West Oakland

Hell, just don't don't go there if you want to stay alive.

Big funeral today for four cops that got shot and killed about a week ago.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tls/1084625074.html

$ 700.00 for a 272. Prolly smokin' the hubba too. That would be crack for all you midwestern chainsaw folks.

Ahhhh the town I was born in, the Big O'town. Good thing I made it out alive...

Peace, love, and chainsaws, and maybe a few fire arms wouldn't hurt.

Late.....

Last edited:
i bet they don't get it. this saw has already been on the market and the market said it was worth $1900. unless there is a buyer that was not in on the first listing, it will not top the previous high bid, and certainly will not bring what they think it is worth. i bet they did not sell the other saw they mentioned selling in their shop. just a bunch of bs.

Latest posts

Back