Idiot with saw.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaaccarlson

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVDoIPgWnUo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hVDoIPgWnUo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Needed a catchy title....sorry

Last edited:
Idiot without father

If this was my son he would be taken to the wood shed and not to stack it.This could be the fault of a parenting issue, or lack of proper leadership. Ken

I guess I difffer in opinion on this.. That's a gearhead in the making. Most kids his age could careless about internal combustion engines. This kid wants to make it go and turn it into a project. Good for him... Beats the heck out of playing vidoe games.

I guess I difffer in opinion on this.. That's a gearhead in the making. Most kids his age could careless about internal combustion engines. This kid wants to make it go and turn it into a project. Good for him... Beats the heck out of playing vidoe games.

the fact that the kid is interested in the saw is not the problem. The problem is that his father is not there to tell him that what he is doing isn't safe

the fact that the kid is interested in the saw is not the problem. The problem is that his father is not there to tell him that what he is doing isn't safe

You guys are both from Woodstock...:cheers:

On second thought I have been taken to the "Shed" Only difference was that I was experimenting with the magic of "Black Powder"My derriere still gets warm thinking about this

I've witnessed adults doing much worse. There is no chain on the bar. What's going to happen?? He's going to get a muffler burn? Stuff I did as a kid was far more "interesting" then starting a saw.

There are boys much younger then him in this world carring rocket launchers or digging up landmines for future use. Starting a saw.. Puppy stuff.

I will just agree to disagree on the subject.

problem i see is that he is doing this with no chain on the bar this time!!the next time with a chain on the bar could be bad.when you get use to doing something even if it is stupid with no one to tell u or show u diffrent it becomes common.hope the kid figures out that this is not the way to start a saw before a trip to the hospital shows him.

:agree2:

Saws are like guns. You need to respect them. Train the kids to respect things that can cause serious damage.

Latest posts

Back