I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a crock of ####. The USPS has profited off another mans losses. They collected to ship the saw, they collected a fee for insurance, they denied the insurance claim, and they collected from the sale of a lost saw!!! Damn crooks.....

It looks that way at the moment, but we don't really know it all (yet).

What a crock of ####. The USPS has profited off another mans losses. They collected to ship the saw, they collected a fee for insurance, they denied the insurance claim, and they collected from the sale of a lost saw!!! Damn crooks.....

And with all that they are still in the red.

LMAO........they are some real jewels ain't they?

There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (14 members and 6 guests)

bafarm,
bikesandcars,
jczv,
Mastermind+,
Tiewire,
LowVolt,
Species 8472,
striderzz,
Majorpayne,
axlr8,
woods works

Maybe at a given moment, but there are many more that follow the thread! :msp_wink:

It ain't me. With teats like these I don't need to steal saws.

Ok, here are my thoughts, the USPS OWES Master Moobs the price of a port job and/or his labor bill on that saw. The USPS also owes Thomas for a used saw.

Now here is where a lot of folks are gonna skin me for this but here goes......The man that put the saw on Ebay (if he purchased it at an unclaimed freight auction) did nothing wrong. He bought the saw and probably has a receipt for it.

ALL the blame in this cluster #### belongs with the USPS.......

Now I'll put my soapbox away, carry on......

Ok, here are my thoughts, the USPS OWES Master Moobs the price of a port job and/or his labor bill on that saw. The USPS also owes Thomas for a used saw.

Now here is where a lot of folks are gonna skin me for this but here goes......The man that put the saw on Ebay (if he purchased it at an unclaimed freight auction) did nothing wrong. He bought the saw and probably has a receipt for it.

I agree but add, If I had a saw I was told belonged to someone else I wouldn't sell it, I would offer it for what I paid at the auction for it.

The man that put the saw on Ebay (if he purchased it at an unclaimed freight auction) did nothing wrong. He bought the saw and probably has a receipt for it.
Maybe, but that doesn't explain the sawdust and damage. If he bought it from the USPS, when did it get used?

Agreed.....if. He has refused to show his receipt.....and will not answer any questions. He just says he didn't steal it.

Maybe, but that doesn't explain the sawdust and damage. If he bought it from the USPS, when did it get used?

Exactly.

Latest posts

Back