I'm one of us!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUSKYMAN

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am now a part of the 5100 cult

Paid a visit to my local Dolmar dealer today, they are about 10 miles away and are also a Husky dealer and Jonsered dealer. They look like a very new dealer in a new building. I called yesterday and they had a 510 but no 5100s, so they ordered one told me it would be in the next day. I didnt get too great of a deal, $409, but I wanted to buy one from a local guy so I would have a place to get parts later. Not the warmest or friendliest place but I got what I needed and that was what was important.

I havent even started it yet because I am on crutches another week at least. I am going to leave it next to my LayZBoy in the living room and pet it until next week.

As you can see my 3 year old is even more excited about it than I am
attachment.php

The saw is so light a 3 year old can weild it!!!!
attachment.php

And he had to get his saw out
attachment.php

Lets fire her up!!!! Might wanna take the cover off though son
attachment.php

Your boy has the right idea. Ladies man shirt and a chainsaw. LOL He's the man.:greenchainsaw: Does he know it'll be a hand me down in his future. Congratulations on the saw. From what I hear you'll love it.

Nice 5100! Hey, we put our kids' "living room toys" in a tub just like that! We may turn out to be good parents yet!

Nice 5100! Hey, we put our kids' "living room toys" in a tub just like that! We may turn out to be good parents yet!

EVERY day he gets that tub out and EVERY day we make him put them back away. Its great exercise.

Sam's little Husky saw there has a great power to weight ratio, Troll would love it

Congrats on the saw, you will luv it. Since I bought mine I hardly use the stihl 260 anymore.

I'm a Stihl man myself, but DANG!... that's a nice looking saw. Here I thought Dolmar was an old outdated saw no longer made anymore.(seriously) Don't know much about other saws as I just use Stihl, a few climber Husq's and an old 621 J'reds.

G'day mate.

StihlRockin'
icon14.gif

EVERY day he gets that tub out and EVERY day we make him put them back away. Its great exercise.

Sam's little Husky saw there has a great power to weight ratio, Troll would love it

Wow, thats cool. My lil girl we call Sam (Samantha) and she loves helping me with my saws and firewood. she doesnt take a lot of interest in the toy saw though.

I don't see no cast on your leg and you look mighty young to be running that perty saw.

Good luck and thanks for the pics.

I hate to break it to you, But

From what I saw in your excellent pictures. That ant your saw anymore!

Dude???

Great choice on the 5100! It puts a new perspective on a 50 cc motor. It's a fun to run, tenacious little saw.....hard to put it down.

NO ****... Your up my way. Where you at in the champlain valley dude??? I love my 5100. Prolly one of the nicest little saws I've had since the little 034's and 036's...

:cheers: eh?

Latest posts

Back