It's here and What the...?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3 saw plan is kind of tongue-in-cheek. For what I'm doing, anything bigger than a 372 is just extra weight, anything smaller just means time wasted when I have to set it down to grab the bigger one.

Chances are very good that I will get one more 372. As for the 575, I am leery of the setup, but the gearhead in me also sees it as kind of a challenge that needs some exploration.

I will say that the 346xp is VERY tempting, however.

The 346xp and 372xp make a great combination, if you do get a 346xp you won't care if you ever see the 141 again.:greenchainsaw:

Yeah, I know it. Hard to justify $500 for another saw when I just got one. On top of that, I don't "need" it right now. I have a tractor in the shop torn apart at the moment competing for my "I want it" money. So many engines, so little time.

372xp

Since it hit Honolulu, maybe it shipped from Australia, where they are made?????

The 372xp sure is a nice saw - probably the best one ever made - everything is right on that saw........

I would have to agree with sawtroll with this one. 372xp's are just a plain awesome saw. They kick butt with a 20" bar and probably will be happier with a 20" than 24". You just can't beat them. Superior air filtration, superb anitvibe, just a powerhouse!!!!!!!! Nice job on an awesome saw....just wait till it's broke in.:greenchainsaw: :cheers: :chainsaw: :clap: :)

pics

Yeah, I know it. Hard to justify $500 for another saw when I just got one. On top of that, I don't "need" it right now. I have a tractor in the shop torn apart at the moment competing for my "I want it" money. So many engines, so little time.

How bout' some pics of that puppy?LOL:greenchainsaw: :cheers:

congrats on the new saw.

you're not far from where i was born in Lapeer.is that Husky dealer still north of Lapeer on 24? is that where you bought it? i haven't been up that way in a couple of years.they had a lot of parts when i was in there.i'm not sure how they find anything though.

i run a GB Ti 24" on one of my 372s and it cuts fantastic.they will run a 24 all day with no problem.

No, never been to any dealer in Lapeer. From what you describe, are you talking about J&S with the Smiley face tank out front? If so, you wouldn't believe what's out back...

Check link for family photo i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/cpoosch/stuff/saws.jpg

i don't recall the smiley face.

not saying there wasn't one.if you're headed north on 24 out of Lapeer,it's up past the hospital and the Chevy dealer (not sure if that is still there) on the left.i believe there is an archery dealer nearby on the right.

it was a rough little place.one of those where it's hard to get in the door.stuff everywhere.there were two used 3120s on the floor and i asked if they were for sale.he said they belonged to two brothers from North Branch who brought them in for service.

my GF was watching The Price is Right last night and there was a girl on from Lapeer.i almost fell off the couch.

Back