Jonsered Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seller of the 90 got back to me. He will check the piston but won't be able to do it for a few days. At this point though I'm pretty much out. I have a few other bids out on saws that I don't expect to win but my financial luck I'd win them all.

Auction for the 90 ends in a few hours. Seller ended up not getting back to me about the p/c.
Oh well. Trying to get pics and a description of a 3/4 wrap 80, private sale. I say 3/4 because it looks to have the bell end we were talking about earlier.

The 3/4 wrap shouldn't be a deal breaker....most were cut off anyway. I have a 3/4 steel wrap I may try soon, because of the idiot helper that cracked my good full-wrap. I think the last AV to the clutch side just distributes the load better for the other handle AV'S.

Kevin

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Here ya go.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/272286494231

Pay attention to the broken dog mount/ oil tank and cracked recoil.
Seller told me the p/c and crank were new. But??

Well, except for not cracking the case, he's cracked three essential, almost impossible to find parts. It'll sell high anyway as a parts/project saw. Also, if the rear handle has been hit hard, the gas tank it's bolted to might be leaking....common ill for that saw.

Had 21 bids so far, so the interest is high.

Kevin

This kinda looks like the ONE to go for..one owner saw etc.. Everything looks to be there. You might wanna pull out all the stops for this and let yours be the donor saw. :cool:

You can always ask him in PM for compression figures and more pics etc.

Kevin
WTH happened???? The auction ended 5 days early.

Me too and if it's a side deal on eBay, it's against their rules. I know of guys that simultaneously advertise on a couple of online sites including eBay and craigslist. Wherever it sells first is their motto.

Hey All....just got back ashore from the island.....no internet......paid for a parts lots I won on ebay then checked on the nice 111S.....$305??????......now that was to good to be true.....noticed it ended early..... fishy deal that .....the busted up dirty one went for $499 plus $40 shipping.....

Definitely something fishy alright on that one-owner 111S.......maybe we'll hear something through the grapevine about it.

Kevin

Hey All....just got back ashore from the island.....no internet......paid for a parts lots I won on ebay then checked on the nice 111S.....$305??????......now that was to good to be true.....noticed it ended early..... fishy deal that .....the busted up dirty one went for $499 plus $40 shipping.....

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya . . . . . . . forces don't want me to be able to collect the parts to get mine running.
sonsofbitches.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya . . . . . . . forces don't want me to be able to collect the parts to get mine running.
sonsofbitches.
Patience.....the right one WILL come along.....I was quite a few years looking and declining offers to buy various 111Ss.....paid a lot for mine but have not done anything to it except sharpen the chain and put a good set of dogs on it.....worth the extra $$$ in the end...yours will appear too....

Patience.....the right one WILL come along.....I was quite a few years looking and declining offers to buy various 111Ss.....paid a lot for mine but have not done anything to it except sharpen the chain and put a good set of dogs on it.....worth the extra $$$ in the end...yours will appear too....
True dat....you can wait a very long time for the right Holy Grail saw to drop into your life. I found my last Husky 2100 in a pawn shop here, of all places. If I got around more, I bet I could find more..but not so much on Craigslist....except for a king's ransom.

The secret is out on most of the big cc saws these days.

Kevin

True dat....you can wait a very long time for the right Holy Grail saw to drop into your life. I found my last Husky 2100 in a pawn shop here, of all places. If I got around more, I bet I could find more..but not so much on Craigslist....except for a king's ransom.

The secret is out on most of the big cc saws these days.

Kevin

Yeah I hear people even collect 'em......obsess about them...form little groups and discuss them at length......weirdos!!!!

Latest posts

Back