Just What Makes Ya' Cuss?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going to a stand-by generator at a remote com site and opening the side and see a raccoon sitting on the valve cover. i slammed the door and ran like a little girl!! rigged up a 40' rope to open the door.. well got the raccoon out of it just to find a rattle snake tried to take a ride on the fan belt... get that cleaned up and open the control cabinet to find field mice have subdivided it and turned it into a condo F@@KKKKKKK

spent 3 hours in the dark cleaning the mouse crap out it while listening to the coyotes circling me HO F000KKKK

I try not to cuss but when I get mad then I do when no somebody is around :angry: That when I want to cut firewood. :chainsawguy:

when I lose stuff.

when something breaks.

When I don't understand something:msp_mad: when people tell a story and the week it changes and They say they never said that i'm wtf in my head :confused: :mad:

When I go in my shop to pick up a black air hose and right when you grab it moves! When your not paying attention a black snake looks just like an air hose. Or when your dog learns how to open the door to your shop and likes to sleep in it. A week later you have a million flees.

Last one but this really made me cuss:

When your 40,000 feet in the air on a commercial airliner and your in the restroom do your business, forget to shut the lid, flush the toilet and it sucks your left contact off your eye and then almost get arrested by an air marshal for cussing in the bathroom. :handcuffs:

Ok now this is the last one: On your 2nd day joining a forum getting a infraction for off topic post,,,,,,thats kinda like this post I suppose? :mad:

I know ignorance is no excuse for breaking the rules ya ya ya

Ok now this is the last one: On your 2nd day joining a forum getting a infraction for off topic post,,,,,,thats kinda like this post I suppose? :mad:

Hahaha I see someone else is making friends here also. Bud this is a tough crowd to bad you got banned I was really enjoying your post and responses, I thought they were funny. This site needs is some more funny people loke you and less groups of high school clicks. And your right this post is off topic although I really enjoyed reading the posts it has nothing to do with chainsaws. Why doesn't this post get deleted? That makes me wanna cuss :angry2:

I suppose that makes you somewhat of an overaciever.....LOLing!

Reason for infraction: #!@*$?! Political posts are frowned upon.

Where the heck is South Port? I know, I know, across from North Port.

Seriously though, where is it?

Sent from my Blackberry using my Big freakin' thumbs.

Young neighbors

luck,greg

the fact i cant smack my young neighbours upside their heads and put some sense into their brains, cause their parents are loaded and dont give a chite and give those damn brats whatever they want and let them cause trouble along the neighbourhood.

My neighbour having this pint sized yappy little dog that never shuts up because he leaves it outside chained up all day and so it barks cause its owner shows it no attention and is a jacka$$.

When i forget my saw wrench, and its a 20 min quad ride back to the truck.

Potholes.

Getting woken up when i am sleeping in on my first or second day off from a 21-24 day job in camp only to have my boss call me and "ask" how id like to go out of town tomorrow to fort crack or some other hell hole for 3 weeks. In my mind i say howd you like to go $#!% yourself, but my wallet, bills and desire to eat and keep my job make me say "yes sir, I was going to go fishing tomorrow and drink beer all day, but chinchaga sounds way better" I actually do talk like a smart ass when the boss pulls that crap lol. also anyone whos worked in the chin and stayed in the hamburg hilton for 3 weeks would get short at their boss too.

The cashier at tim horton's messing up my order first thing in the morning.

Getting cut-off and nearly hit only to get a look at the other driver and see its an 80 year old grandma, so I grit my teeth, smile and wave at the grandma and give her a look that its all ok, while i am actually swearing my head off in my truck. I cant be mean to an old grandma, its such a piss off almost being hit cause someone wasnt paying attention, so what do you do? I go home and chop wood till I calm down.

Throwing my chain.

The fact that summer is almost over, and i only fished for 6 hours, and that was at this little river while at work. head down to the river late at night, since there was nothing else to do. Even made me cuss more is that I got a bite and nothing else, no fish, ####### elusive bull trout.

mosquitoes.

The fact that when i am home for the day, and i go out for an hour I miss the jehovas who were doing rounds of the neighbourhoods.

spend a lenthy amount of time/days cutting out a boundary for an acess road (10km worth, and pulling chain for the other boundary) only to have the client/big oil company scrap that route.

my body naturally waking me up for work on a day off.

Long time ago...
Seeing the customer pulling one of those "Eckerds drug stores", Homelite super2, $88 specials
out of the car trunk.
All the outer shell screws were just a teensy wee bit over hardened and (factory) put in with some sort of, one time, grade thread dope.
So along with usual rotted filter sponge, you'd generaly get to deal with a snapped screw or 2.
...put some heat on it?
uhmm, if you want to have to repaint the darn thing (for free), Too.
Cases would often be so packed up with , fine oily sawdust, that thumping one sounded like a milky-way candy bar.

or being in rush and forgeting to grab your hand made deburring tools
(old chain files with tips ground to suit)
and cleaning the flash out of a cast metal recoil pulley rope hole.
just hope that when the end of rope sliced off, the pulley's freespin didn't smurf up the end of the spring.
That shop was also a regional dist for lot of little phelon & wico goodies ,other lines of replica parts and all sort of obscure old brand stuff,
So you got to see a variety places to learn that needed a touch up before installing.

Shop is gone, owners are dead.. and I miss that era.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back