Just What Makes Ya' Cuss?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's a dandy idea. The manifold is mag, and the carb body is alluminum. The bolt, washer, and nut were the only steel things in that general area. I'll bet if I'd stuck a strong magnet (I have some little round rare earth magnets that I use to tack things to my shop fridge) on the head of that bolt the washer would've stayed on it while I worked the nut in place. Like I said to Steve.............why didn't you tell me that BEFORE I fought that damn thing yesterday???:D
Your wife or kids got a hot glue gun?

Stingers...

This week it was getting stung in the ear by a wasp, and then a second one landed on the same ear too... Man oh Man.... I've worked all day with a saw and logs on an ankle I broke and sprained that morning, but I'd sooner do that again than get stung in the ear again...

This week it was getting stung in the ear by a wasp, and then a second one landed on the same ear too... Man oh Man.... I've worked all day with a saw and logs on an ankle I broke and sprained that morning, but I'd sooner do that again than get stung in the ear again...

+1

Stinging insects and plants make me Cus'!!

Nothing makes me cuss if I cuss its because I did it on my own. The way I look at it is if something goes wrong and you have to scream, cuss, throw something, or throw a little temper tantrum like a two year old in the grocery store you shouldn't be doing it in the first place find something you can handle doing or have someone else do it. Nobody is perfect and things go wrong even under what seems like the most simple thing or ideal conditions take it as it comes and deal with it learn from it and move on. You got to have the right attitude towards adverse circumstances I didn't read what everyone else posted cause I don't I don't care what makes you cuss and I also don't see what this has to do with chainsaws my chainsaw doesn't make me cuss.

Nothing makes me cuss if I cuss its because I did it on my own. The way I look at it is if something goes wrong and you have to scream, cuss, throw something, or throw a little temper tantrum like a two year old in the grocery store you shouldn't be doing it in the first place find something you can handle doing or have someone else do it. Nobody is perfect and things go wrong even under what seems like the most simple thing or ideal conditions take it as it comes and deal with it learn from it and move on. You got to have the right attitude towards adverse circumstances I didn't read what everyone else posted cause I don't I don't care what makes you cuss and I also don't see what this has to do with chainsaws my chainsaw doesn't make me cuss.

Okay, Mom. Thanks.

Craigslist prices.
If an item is local, It's priced too ####### high and the seller has been reposting it for 5~6 weeks at that price.
Or else it's something that looks like might be reasonable priced (if pics are true)
But then it's a 60~90 min ride and $25 or more in, [round trip], (non-ethanol) fuel to go look at it.

I had a good cussing fit this summer. Was cleaning up the yard taking a load of misc stuff to the dump. Our outdoor fireplace had rusted and burned out so it was included with the rest of the stuff. I didn't want to get cut by that rusty old thing so flung it in the back of the truck with enough oomph to not scratch me. Unfortunately that was enough oomph to take out the back window on my truck :angry:

$500 lesson learned.

Back