large saw wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanManofStihl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I am looking for a large saw would perfer stihl or husky. I would like something around 110 or more ccs I am looking to start milling and would like a big saw and I don't want to kill my 066 mag. Thanks

So your looking for one of the following: 075,076,084,088,090 from stihl or a 3120 from husqvarna.

These are the only saws that fall into that displacement.
Travis

Lg saw

If the price is right I would take another 066 mag a husky 394 or 395. Im just wanting a lg saw to mill with. Thanks

Got a 090 w/new clutch,new 36" hard nose stihl bar, 3 loops of .404 full skip, Granberg mill, 56" double end bar, helper handle, aux oiler and a wore out rippin' chain. Make me an offer but don't hurt my feelings...heh

Hey!
I've got an 084
36" bar
one new ripping chain
2 newer crosscut chain
runs great
$700 + shipping

Naw I think $700 is abit to high for an 084 i could pick one of them up off ebay for around$450.00. I dont want an 084 that much

You should drop by sometime and take a look at my saw and mill setup. For the right price I might let it go. I'll be out of town next week though.

mill

I might take you up on that offer what kind of saw are you running and what size is the mill. Thanks

Dan, it is an 066 and the mill is a Granberg 36".

Hey!
there is an 066 on Ebay now
but it's $430 already
You probably get them for a couple hundred
good luck

Did the unit check out OK? I assume it's only the inner half of the muffler that needs replaced? Also let me know what you'd charge to port the muff before you ship it......it'll be used for cutting wood to heat my house.

Thanks

Rick

klickitatsacket said:
I just picked up a Stihl 084 That needs to have the bottom screws that hold the muffler on given some attention. It comes with one 42" bar and one 36" bar. I would let it go for $400 plus shipping. BTW super strong compression.

I might be interested, how much to ship it (with and without bars) to Dayton oh 45459?

This seems rude. Doesn't look like Dan had much time to consider the offer. Seems to me Gravely should have started his own thread or PM'd Dean--not hijack Dan's thread.

Chris B.

I wasn't trying to move in on Dan and buy this saw behind his back. I just put my name in line as next if Dan didn't want it. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I posted to let Klick know I was interested.....that's all.

Back