lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my bmw k1200gt
attachment.php

Nova Scotia somewhere
attachment.php

Meat Cove, Nova Scotia
attachment.php

Digby, Nova Scotia
attachment.php

Here is a vid of the gokart I restored/rebuilt for my son last year. I posted pics last summer when I finished it, but I only just now got a phone that could make vids. He LOVES this thing and babies like it was his first car, which I guess it kind of it... I fiddled with the govenor and got it to run 28mph which is plenty for my little dude.

Pic of Kart from last summer.
3722656236_edefb66204_b.jpg

Link to vid
http://www.flickr.com/photos/17591301@N08/4457551839/

Craigslist find. Got one that runs this time! Rebuilt the carbs and still need to sync them but runs a lot better than it did when I got it.
1992 Kawasai Zephyr 750. Had never heard of this model and not much info on the net except that it was a popular european model after the ZX's?
Fun little bike.
IMG_3989.jpg

Last edited:
Nice find Todd. Looks bigger than a 750. I just got back from a little tear on my Triumph. Supposed to rain all day tomorrow but finally....it is riding season.

Ride em if you got em :rockn:

One of my best friends, the one that's in my sig. for just buying the Dolmar PS-5100S. A few weeks ago he bought a 2004 Harley Davidson Dyna Low Rider. He let me ride it for a little bit the other day, man what a SWEET bike. I really liked it. :)

Haven't been on this forum in a while, I have just been busy as H this winter. Here is one I just finished chopping up, a 1974 CB360. Starting on a XS650 tomorrow. Lumberjacks got poor over the last year so I had to expand my side business.

bchop1.jpg

bchop3.jpg

bchop2.jpg

bchop4.jpg

bchop5.jpg

Looking good Romeo! Whatever happened to that ascot project you had?

I built the motor and drive unit, wrapped it up, and stuffed it in the shed. It was going to go into this ride but I sort of lost interest in it for now. I will probably build that one out next winter.

bikes001.jpg

DSC00001-1.jpg

IMG_3634-1.jpg

zoeyzrx.jpg

IMG_8850-1.jpg

I have a "few" bikes as you can see. Sat May 15th I'm leading a ride down to the New River Gorge area of WV leaving from New Philadelphia, OH at 9am if any one local would like to come along. It's a 536 mile trip for me and so far I have around 10 riders joining me.

attachment.php

Figured it was time to put my Monster and the wifes SV on here.

Dadgum weather is finally settling down enough to ride, and of course I'm too busy to get out.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

nice bike....what engine that monster got?

It's got the older 900cc Mill. and a DP cam, LW DP flywheel, some injection mods, and a power commander. It came with the 748s Tranny from the factory.

I almost went totally nuts with a set of 944 dual plug jugs, but realized short of shoehorning in a 916 mill, there's no point, and I like the reliability of staying close to stock. I'd rather ride than wrench when I get the time.

This fall the wife and I are gonna try for an Ironbutt 1,000 run if things pan out. Not too many Ducs in the book and there needs to be more.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

IMG_8850-1.jpg

I have a "few" bikes as you can see. Sat May 15th I'm leading a ride down to the New River Gorge area of WV leaving from New Philadelphia, OH at 9am if any one local would like to come along. It's a 536 mile trip for me and so far I have around 10 riders joining me.

Now who would own one of those ugly green bikes? :monkey:

PICT0478.jpg

This one may be for sale at Mid Ohio this summer...

BarberVintage017.jpg

Hiya foxracingguy! (Todd 55 if ya haven't figgered it out)

Now who would own one of those ugly green bikes? :monkey:

PICT0478.jpg

This one may be for sale at Mid Ohio this summer...

BarberVintage017.jpg

Hiya foxracingguy! (Todd 55 if ya haven't figgered it out)

Hi Todd, I forgot some other ZRXer's are chainsaw guys too, I'll look for you @ Mid-Ohio this year.

Back