Let's See Those Tractors!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Way cool but why you hiding the goods? :poke:

have to run side sheilds and scatter blanket we turn close to 6000 rpm. plus they keep folks from adjusting things when i am not beside the tractor. you wouldnt belive how much that happens

Heres one of my MT im building for pulling.. its pretty much stock now (.125 over with chevy pistons and reground cam). this winter its getting taken apart to get head work done and a inch of stroke added to the crank:clap:
l_c6d93c34c7c94f038f738770e3e04d53.jpg

Heres me on one of my buddies tractors pulling 8000lb. stone boat
Jun15_0001.jpg

Same buddy different tractor.. hes got 13 of them so i never run out of tractors to pull lol
l_7745b4c0e668c9a3efbff285450d60ee.jpg

Kubota

Nice!....The backhoe will be my next attachment. Where abouts in central NH are you located? Roughly...dont really need to pin point your location. I am near Sunapee/Hanover area.

Heres one of my MT im building for pulling.. its pretty much stock now (.125 over with chevy pistons and reground cam). this winter its getting taken apart to get head work done and a inch of stroke added to the crank:clap:
l_c6d93c34c7c94f038f738770e3e04d53.jpg

Heres me on one of my buddies tractors pulling 8000lb. stone boat
Jun15_0001.jpg

Same buddy different tractor.. hes got 13 of them so i never run out of tractors to pull lol
l_7745b4c0e668c9a3efbff285450d60ee.jpg
I would like to see your MT pull when you get it all done. Those other two tractors are Model G's aren't they.

its an 1990 model (made in 1989) and it has been a very reliable tractor for us since my father bought it back in 1998 when i was 7 years old.
i remember i wanted it to sit outside on the lawn the first few days so i could see it from my bedroom window:)

only problems with it was a worn starter and bad diesel pump that got changed in 2000 since then it has been running great

we are going to give it a real overhaul this summer changing all fluids, wash it and trying to get the shine back in the color:)

Kunes, yes i run the turfs in the winter. This is my third tractor, and second with turfs. Believe it or not...... it gets around great in the snow with the turfs.

SnowblowingDecember007.jpg

Last edited:
Back