Location, location, location

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone. I was wondering if the forum members would be interested in supplying some information such as their town, state, and handle so that they could be placed on a map. I thought this might be a good way to see how everyone is distributed throughout the globe. I do a fair amount of mapping projects at work, and I thought it might be an interesting project if the members could see how many folks are nearby. Might be a way to organize some gatherings.

Livermore, CA

Great idea,this is neat. Some of you guys are almost neighbors.I'm between State College and Altoona up in a hollow( BALD EAGLE PIKE).Pretty close dead center of PA. Any of you have or hunt coyote in your area ? Not to get off subject.

Hot Springs Ar Al Capones hideout I live in the sticks surrounding it :laugh:

so Al hung out in that neck of the wood also, he loved the North woods Wi and North of that the U.P
attachment.php

So please tell me you are aight livin in between the fruits & nuts?
They ain't rubbed offnya eh:monkey:

SF has its own unique type of fruits and LA is full or all kinds of nuts but here on the central coast we have almond, pistachio, walnut, and apricot orchards and many are being torn out and replaced with wine grapes and olive orchards. towards the coast you will find citrus and avacado orchards. throw in a bunch of cattle and a bit of barley and its not a bad place to live.

SF has its own unique type of fruits and LA is full or all kinds of nuts but here on the central coast we have almond, pistachio, walnut, and apricot orchards and many are being torn out and replaced with wine grapes and olive orchards. towards the coast you will find citrus and avacado orchards. throw in a bunch of cattle and a bit of barley and its not a bad place to live.

K sounds like your safe fer now:cheers:

Very Cool Homelite

I live in Britton, MI. But I spend all the time I can in Stalwart MI in the woods with my saws, dozer and other toys. Hopefully I can get a cabin put up and live UP there part time:cheers:

Billy

Ha,ha,ha....The other Maine! Good one Jay!
When I went there, I dreaded it but after I reached it,I was
pleasantly surprised I did not go way into Maine but it was noot what I was expecting. I did hate tobacco prices and tolls but the people were ok and
I was expecting to see a bunch of girlie men smooching each other. It and
NH and New York were surprising I though it would all be concrete lol.

Back