Logging pride

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spent the day getting the grounds ready for the big show. some mowing , grading the road and pulling logs up for the saw demo and carver. if you can make it , i would love to see some of my friends there; and if there is anyone that would like to help me out with the demo pm me. any support wold be great. fraser.

We won't make it this year but next year we're planning on it. Along with a bunch of other things.

Are you going to LaPine in September?

We won't make it this year but next year we're planning on it. Along with a bunch of other things.

Are you going to LaPine in September?
sorry you won't make it this year , but next year we will have the new building up .that will be nice. and hopefully the saw shop will be also. and yes i'll be at terry's shindig it will be a good one. can't wait to finally shake your hand.

oh yea. the dates for the show are July 28 and 29 and
August 4 and 5, 2012 . lots to see. hope to see you all. fraser.

Nece job fraser looks good,we all hope that any and all can make the show.i will be at lapine and my boy and grandson to we lived there at one time the boy and i run a chipper there for a while.....alley

Back