Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good deal man. I would say foliage is about 100% or as good as its gonna get here as well. Rain always hurts. Pity. But thank you, I really would love to make it up there next year. Its awfully hard to leave the little one though. She's 2 and a half and Ive never spent a night away from her yet. I'm a very lucky man in that respect. But again, thanks.

There's an awesome foliage run up there. Take 108 from Livermore to RT 2 to Mexico, then take rt 17 up to Rangeley and back.

I'm very interested in that 051 if you're looking for a new home for it. :hmm3grin2orange:

I'm definitely going to give it away. I just don't have the time to really troubleshoot what's wrong with it. Maybe we can fire it up and the collective brain trust will figure out the problem, but I'll still give it away.

If several people want it, maybe we can come up with a friendly competition like who can shuck a lobster the fastest or give it to the person who can stack the most cookies (either with a chainsaw or the edible kind!)

Bob

Yeah, I think I'm going. I am always pushing myself to get this or that done, I just need to say F' it once in a while and do something like this.

That's great. I'm glad you're able to come.
My wife wanted to know if your wife was coming as well. I'm sure they could swap stories about caribou. :hmm3grin2orange:

Make sure you put in for some lobstah :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I'm going. I am always pushing myself to get this or that done, I just need to say F' it once in a while and do something like this.

I have been taking that attitude more and more lately even though I can come up short on the bills at the end of the month sometimes from doing it too much!

Come on over, you don't want to miss this.

I'll be bringing a buddy. The feeyonce will be staying home. At least the buddy owns a saw and is bringing it lol The lady doesn't quite understand why I do the things I do....

I am in for Saturday. Bringing some muscle saws with me.

Would totally go for the lobster if available. They definitely taste better in Maine!!!!!!!!!!!

Back