Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still up in the air whether I'm gonna make it, but........

I picked up a Husqvarna 2100 off CL recently, and will probably bring it with me if anyone wants to try it out. I haven't run it at all yet, other than to start it and see that it runs....... but what better way to try out a 'new' saw than have a bunch of saw guys put a little time on it. I assume bringing a bone stock 372 would be redundant....... so other than the 2100 I'd probably just bring my 346.

Still up in the air whether I'm gonna make it, but........

I picked up a Husqvarna 2100 off CL recently, and will probably bring it with me if anyone wants to try it out. I haven't run it at all yet, other than to start it and see that it runs....... but what better way to try out a 'new' saw than have a bunch of saw guys put a little time on it. I assume bringing a bone stock 372 would be redundant....... so other than the 2100 I'd probably just bring my 346.

Redundant? Ever see a smokin' hottie walk by, then ignore the next one because she was redundant????? :ices_rofl:

Exxcellent...if you could bring the picks and crackers, Mike that would be super!! And if you are willing to bring the butter Chucka that would be very help[ful as well!! So far I have some heavy duty paper plates and buttah cups, trash bags, pan to melt buttah, cooker and gas, salt water to cook in some ol red saws, fuel, bar oil, tools etc. Oh and lobstahs and beverages......Cantdog can't forget those!!!!! They are actually waiting in a crate in the water at my friends dock ...as I type......

Do we have grills covered? I can bring one if we need it.
I have a turkey fryer burner if we need one for cooking the lobstahs as well.

It looks like someone is bringing paper plates, cups and that sort of thing.

Currently I'm bringing:
Moxie
Red Hot dogs
Hot dog buns
Pasta Salad
Chips

I guess I could throw myself and my buddy down for a couple lobstahs each if they're still available. :msp_biggrin:
On second thought, I will stop calling him buddy, Aaron is easier to use as reference.

I've got one of the two grills needed, covered. And I can bring a coupleotanksopropane to help out with a fryer and the other grill.

Counted TK....may only be one each though....I called my guy yesterday to set this up, figuring he would be hauling Fri but he was out yesterday and won't be going out again until Mon..the water is cooling and the bugs are headed offshore to deeper water....so I had to commit right then...the count was 12..so I ordered 28, which he crated up for me, (8 of which has to go for a family feed tonight) which leaves 20 and he sold off the rest. If there is more interest I can research other avenues...the only problem is I will be leaving here at 6-6:30AM to get the lobsters out of the water, into my cooler, packed in ice and on the road...but I'll do what I can...it's more of a timing issue than anything else...

Counted TK....may only be one each though....I called my guy yesterday to set this up, figuring he would be hauling Fri but he was out yesterday and won't be going out again until Mon..the water is cooling and the bugs are headed offshore to deeper water....so I had to commit right then...the count was 12..so I ordered 28, which he crated up for me, (8 of which has to go for a family feed tonight) which leaves 20 and he sold off the rest. If there is more interest I can research other avenues...the only problem is I will be leaving here at 6-6:30AM to get the lobsters out of the water, into my cooler, packed in ice and on the road...but I'll do what I can...it's more of a timing issue than anything else...

No big deal, much appreciated. I should have spoken up earlier. I wasn't going to ask for any but changed my mind at the last moment. If it comes down to it, you can count me out, your offer is generous enough and I would rather someone who doesn't normally get lobsters to have some. I usually have the opportunity 3-4 times per year which is enough for me :msp_thumbsup:

Is the GTG about saws or about lobsters? :msp_biggrin:
:angel:

What saws??

I will bring as many picks and crackers as I can. Presumably we can share crackers a bit. If someone else has access to a bunch, do bring them.

With all the talk of picks and crackers, safe to assume we are in hardshell season at the moment?

Picks and crackers ?? why ??
drain the bar oil,fill with melted butter and open them suckers up !!!

Latest posts

Back