making of a pipe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
19,500 you don't say

Yeah, many hours of machine work on it, very light crank, super light rod, piston, etc. It had a carb off a methanol race cart. Was built to last for just one race. Pretty much a bored at work project.
I'm not sure all the secrets, I didn't build it. I know it reved high enough it kept burning out the ignition so it got shelved and another saw was built.

Have a Poulan I took pics of too but they are even more blurry.

Select the screen you want a pic of, hold ALT and press the Print Screen button. That puts the picture on youbclip board and allows you to paste it into a Microsoft word document. Once you paste it into a word doc you can right click on the photo and "save as". When the window opens you givebitba name and the line under it make sure you change it to .jpeg and savenit in the location you want.

Oops, never mind.

I assume that saw run on straight gas as well.

do us both a favor and don't post in my threads. thanks

Hey Scott, he's the same guy that claimed he ran (something like) 6 tanks of straight gas through a MS460 with no damage......sometimes ya just gots to consider the source.

@spencerpaving
I still have the CAD & CNC files for the 660 pipe you ran calcs for on Phils saw.
I had plasma cut enough shapes to built 2 pipes. He was in the process of hand rolling them.
They're still on the bench at the farm last I heard :(
He would want you to Finnish it....as time allows

Back