McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't touch that thing Yoop, it is a mankiller.
Got a model number?

The number stamped on the tag looks like it's a 7-54. Notice that the sn and mn are stamped outa wack. Somebody must've had a hard monday after a long weekend...:D

Aaron still a pup, 610 is not yet pup status....He hasn't graduated from shop monkey yet.

10-4 Brad. You do realize that I'm closer to your age than young Kyle is to mine right? More growing up done between 18-37 vs 37-54 methinks.........or maybe not...:jester:

So, I finally have to ask. Is there a story to your elegant chapeau or were you just feeling especially dapper?

Yes, a story.

Hey Ric!!!!

Hat and slippers

It's a lumberjack thing :D

CIMG1211-1.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VQOMxz-O7Sc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The number stamped on the tag looks like it's a 7-54. Notice that the sn and mn are stamped outa wack. Somebody must've had a hard monday after a long weekend...:D

10-4 Brad. You do realize that I'm closer to your age than young Kyle is to mine right? More growing up done between 18-37 vs 37-54 methinks.........or maybe not...:jester:

speaking for myself.

McCulloch Pm605av-20

I have a McCulloch Pm605av-20 that I just got from my uncle, and it needs a spark plug...Would any of you good guys know what kind of spark plug goes to a McCulloch Pm605av-20 with a 55cc motor?

I found the better photos after being cleaned up.

your 7-55 cleaned up good.

You have a mercury Disston KB7 AY 12hp helper end and probaly bar from same.

Sell the parts seperate for best price.

If powerhead turns over with good comp and spark it should be worth 300 or up maybe.

original mac 2 man bars pop up often, one currently listed.

bar chain and helper need reveiw for their value, chain condition, helper end needs looked over for cracks.

Yeah, I see your point, them are tough years, age 19 to about 25. Lots of learning HAS to sink in. Sorry Kyle, but you've got a ways to go.

Hat and slippers

CIMG1211-1.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VQOMxz-O7Sc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They also help you avoid getting a sunburn in certain uncomfortable areas of the body.

187460d1308286137-dscn3777-jpg

Mark

Oh, man.
You guys are killin' me. I got to get to bed and get some sleep.

Hat and slippers

CIMG1211-1.jpg

Started the day off right with this one man!

I always see Randy posting older pics with his Macs, big wood, and machismo galore.

Bet I won't see you posting this one up too much, Mr. Mac.

I think you look fantathtic mithter. That is a thuper combination that you thelected.

Chris

Well what can I say? Ric was fast on the shutter, I was taking Annie's stuff to the car. That is the story and I'm sticking to it.
I don't have a copy of this one, I'm guessin' I don't need one
as it gets posted often enough. I ought to sell autographed copies.

Chris that lisp is creepy, someone should smack you.

I saved an old D-44 from the scrap yard a couple days ago. It is missing a lot of parts and it pretty rough,. I believe the P/C is good. I will try and get a picture of it today, but if anybody needs-wants it they can have it for the shipping price.

I have a McCulloch Pm605av-20 that I just got from my uncle, and it needs a spark plug...Would any of you good guys know what kind of spark plug goes to a McCulloch Pm605av-20 with a 55cc motor?

just call it a promac 605 or pm605 for short.

The 20 indicates bar length and av means antivibration handles. All promac 605s have antivibration handles on them.

If you go to home depot or lowes or tractor supply they will have books in the lawn and garden sections near the spark plugs. You can look up the spark plug number and buy one right there.

Mike's site has listed:AC CS45T, Champion RDJ6.
The problem is that the DJ6J is a colder plug than the AC CS45TS.
The champion equivelent to the AC 45 heat range would be a DJ8J. You could always split the difference with a DJ7J.

Latest posts

Back