Merry Christmas to you all

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas to all the good people at AS!

You all have put up with answering my stupid questions and I nary have a singed hair from getting flamed!
I learned alot here since I signed on...

I found the best mix oil...
I found out the importance of wearing chaps even for small jobs...
I found that there are other saws besides Husky...
I found that I need more than one saw, and probably more than two...
I found the greatest dealer ever thanks to these pages..
I found that even though I can cut any tree in the Adirondacks with a 22" bar, I still need something longer...

I found a hobby instead of just a chore... and most of all..

I found a pretty good community of folks, all willing to come forth and help out!

Merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas!

Woods that is a fine looking tree.. Charlie would be proud!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Happy Holidays!!! To everyone on AS!!!!

Or Festivus or solstice or which ever applies. Wishing you all the merriment that this wonderful season has to offer. May your day be filled with good company, good cheer, and good tidings.

Time to trim the tree in true AS fashion. :laugh:

attachment.php

From "The Beautiful Rockbound Coast of Maine" and from Cantdog and all the little dogs as well!!

'Booger, I really like your "Woodsel" But as the sign says on oil tankers,
"NO SMOKING NO OPEN FLAME!!":cheers::cheers::cheers:

Merry Christmas to all the guys and gals on here and thanks for all the fun so far. Please enjoy the love and fellowship of all around you and remember those who have gone on before us. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday. Be safe.

Joe and the Sawmill Gang.

I really like your "Woodsel"

Ha! I like that. Maybe I'll put it up in boxes made from 100% post consumer cardboard and sell it as a green alternative to petro-tinsel.

Gotta figure that the Prius weenies would buy my organic, free-range, non-animal tested woodsel by the bucketful!

Gotta figure that the Prius weenies would buy my organic, free-range, non-animal tested woodsel by the bucketful!

Yep, then when the holidays are over you can just compost the whole tree woodsel and all!!!

Or just haul it out on the lawn and touch her off!! (Probably NOT because of the immediate carbon release!!)

I think you got a great idea, selling it in recycled cardboard boxes. I can see it now "ECO-SEL" Holiday decorations "WOODSEL" "BIODEGRADABLE" Locally made and packaged by actual Northeastern Woodboogas. Use responsibly.:cheers:

Back