Mike Acres sight gone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike
Thanks for the update on your web site.It helped me identify a titan saw that I listed on ebay today.It turned out to be a model 30.I thought some one had changed some parts around on it,to come up with the 3 different colors.I never thought they would have made them 3 tone from new.
Thanks
Dan

I too cannot find the site and none of the links seems to work. Shame, It's on of my favorite sites.

I just tried too. No joy. Dang it! That site is great for cross checking when you're not sure about a model and great too for keeping you from making dumb ebay desicions.

I just tried this new link and got nothing, anyone else still having problems pulling it up ? That site was invaluable to i.d. saws that I bought.

it probily is taking the dns time to process around sometimes it takes 48 hrs for the dns to populate dns is the server and the website its got to go to all the channels to complete the link i think it will be running by tuesday or wednesday for sure

Hi everyone.
Not sure why the site is down.
My son is the technician.
This is a holiday week end in Canada so he could be
out of town until Tuesday when the kids go back to school
Mike

I just tried this new link and got nothing, anyone else still having problems pulling it up ? That site was invaluable to i.d. saws that I bought.

Did you not read Mikes post? Prolly won't be fixed until Tuesday... and that is not a "new" link. This is a 7 year old thread dredged up by a new guy. :)

Gary

Hi everyone.
out of town until Tuesday when the kids go back to school.
Mike

Mike- Your site really is a gold mine of information. If I had to pay a nickel for every time I consulted it, I'd be in indentured servitude for the rest of my days...

So really, thank you for your time and efforts (and your son's time too!) :clap:

Hi everyone.
out of town until Tuesday when the kids go back to school.
Mike
Mike,

I'm a little confused. Why don't you register a domain name, i.e. www.MikeAcres.com? That domain name is available. That way you would always have the same domain name no matter what hosting company you use.

I have a small hosting company and I am a domain registrar. I can get the domain name reserved for you if you want. I can even host your website if you want as well. PM me if you want to find out more.

Cheers

Did you not read Mikes post? Prolly won't be fixed until Tuesday... and that is not a "new" link. This is a 7 year old thread dredged up by a new guy. :)
Gary

yes, I read all the posts, but didn't know about the time lapse involved on this thread.

I was getting nervous that the site was missing, none of the links are working. Will try again on Tues. I've said it more than once and I will say it again, the best chain saw info site on the internet:clap:. Great job Mike.

Back