Montgomery ward

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strtspdlx

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Got this at a yard sale what do you think? model is tmy24064b I don't know anything about this saw except it runs great and cuts better then my 180c

From my understanding this saw is from the early 70s. It atleast that's what my local lawn care store told me an it was bought out by mccollough or Mac. Any idea what this saw is worth? I'd like to get rid of it but my knowledge on it is very limited

From my understanding this saw is from the early 70s. It atleast that's what my local lawn care store told me an it was bought out by mccollough or Mac. Any idea what this saw is worth? I'd like to get rid of it but my knowledge on it is very limited

You will be lucky to give that away around here.

Just wait 'till it needs a fuel line.:msp_rolleyes:

Probably from the early to mid-80's and has very little collector interest. Still, if it runs and cuts its worth something.

You will be lucky to give that away around here.

Just wait 'till it needs a fuel line.:msp_rolleyes:

yeah im at that bridge right now. im having a line shop try to make one. well see if it happens or not. i like the saw and all i just have no practical use for it and id rather not see it take up space in my shop that i could use for say a 460 or another project saw

Back