More black birch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
We have a lot of it around here, none of it is ever in well groomed condition and while they don't often get very big they can be tricky in other ways.
These were pretty easy to work.

patsbirch007.jpg

patsbirch001.jpg

Little maple had to go too.

patsbirch008.jpg

patsbirch003.jpg

Hi Treeman, I like the way you work.....been giving a quick look at the pics of your jobs you've previously posted...nice! but what I lke more is your little Dingo (+10) .....I'd like to have one ..........been having some problem with my boss lately...don't you need a hand? I'm an hardworking tree brother :)...just kiddin (not about my bossss)...greetings from rainy Italy :cheers:

M

When did you get that stand for your Dingo, Dan? Looks like the mounting brackets bolt on between the weights and the frame. Did you need longer bolts for the weights or did it work out with the factory stuff? Does it flip up and out of the way for rougher terrain? Do the brackets drag and get in the way when the stand is flipped up? Did you build and design it? What would you have done differently? Do you have any more pics? Would you like another question?

When did you get that stand for your Dingo, Dan? Looks like the mounting brackets bolt on between the weights and the frame. Did you need longer bolts for the weights or did it work out with the factory stuff? Does it flip up and out of the way for rougher terrain? Do the brackets drag and get in the way when the stand is flipped up? Did you build and design it? What would you have done differently? Do you have any more pics? Would you like another question?

It folds up and down to use either way and if you are on it it will ride over the ground and fold up if it has to. It gets drug around and the back gets a little knocked here and there and it does have potential to crush a foot or get mangled up itself. It came with the machine and I think is one of the more advantageous styles.

It folds up and down to use either way and if you are on it it will ride over the ground and fold up if it has to. It gets drug around and the back gets a little knocked here and there and it does have potential to crush a foot or get mangled up itself. It came with the machine and I think is one of the more advantageous styles.

Thanks. Never saw one on the smaller models and was looking for ideas. Funny I never noticed it before.

Remote rig point made it very simple.

patsbirch005.jpg

And so the logs started to pile up.

patsbirch011.jpg

Did the Dingo move that bigger of the logs? if so that's pretty darn good for the size of the little monster.

Yes, they are small logs. The Dingo starts to have trouble on fat trunk wood, it lifts somwhere around 1k but get tipsy on uneven ground.

Latest posts

Back