MS 261 is on the site - a bit disapointed though

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like both brands. I have a 346 and it does the job for me...not saying that anything else wouldnt.

We got 9 inches of snow last night. Biggest snow I can remember since the blizzard of 1993.

Cool. Music is the sound of life man, everyone loves music. Try your hand at guitar sometime. Talk about frustration, they are tuff to learn but challenging as hell, I like em and I can't play worth a hoot. I dig trying and refuse to give up, its fun...

Here's a great old AG magazine lesson on learning to play "Aura Lee" (aka "Love Me Tender") fingerstyle: Lesson- 'Fingerstyle Basics'

Nope, you wont see a shovel in my hands Tom! Can't do it anymore, just cant! I got the skid steer out and did what I could with it, nothing more! But with my busted back, it hurts even looking at a shovel!

I've shoveled a bloody ton of the stuff this season already. I'm in pretty decent shape and my back STILL hurts.

It sounds floofy, but yoga has brought me back from the brink. And no, Red, you don't need to wear tights. :jester:

No Yoga in my future! At least not for a while!
I literally broke my back in August, 25% compression fracture at T11 and a bulging disc at L4. Also believe me, the cure isn't much better than the symptom!

Here's a great old AG magazine lesson on learning to play "Aura Lee" (aka "Love Me Tender") fingerstyle: Lesson- 'Fingerstyle Basics'

Wow, thanks man. I added that site to my favorites. I need all the help I can get. This Martin I got just sounds too clean, clear and good to sit in the case, I gots to get that thing talking no matter how long it takes me, thanks for the link,:cheers::cheers:

Speaking of which, ya'll seen any of those bad boys yet? Local guy looked at me like I had a penis growing out of my forehead when asked.:monkey:

You sure you weren't just wearing a turtleneck?

Actually I play saxophone and piano. I started piano as a little guy and took about 8 years of lesson, the last being when I was 19. I've played saxophone since 5th grade with 7 years of lessons. I scored a couple doozies of saxophones. I have both an alto and soprano Selmer Mark VI, best old vintage sax there is. Each one is worth probably $3,000-$5,000. I gave $800 for the alto as a junior in high school and $450 for the soprano about 10 years ago:) I rarely ever play the alto after buying the soprano. I love that horn.

It always comes down to the $$$ for some people.

No Yoga in my future! At least not for a while!
I literally broke my back in August, 25% compression fracture at T11 and a bulging disc at L4. Also believe me, the cure isn't much better than the symptom!

Come on Red, do the yoga in the tights, I want pictures too, stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,LOLOLOLOL

Wow, thanks man. I added that site to my favorites. I need all the help I can get. This Martin I got just sounds too clean, clear and good to sit in the case, I gots to get that thing talking no matter how long it takes me, thanks for the link,:cheers::cheers:

Once we had the boy, I started playing again. He loved it when he was little, but now all he wants me to play are kids songs.

Maybe there's hope for his sister.

My guitar's Japanese (Yamaki). Nothing too fancy. My mom used to make me play piano, and I kept telling her I wanted to play the guitar instead, but she just kept saying "no."

One day, when the divorce lawyers were settling between her and my dad, she came home with my brand new guitar and said "that's $350 he's not getting!"

I wished she had been mad enough to buy a Martin!

Once we had the boy, I started playing again. He loved it when he was little, but now all he wants me to play are kids songs.

Maybe there's hope for his sister.

My guitar's Japanese (Yamaki). Nothing too fancy. My mom used to make me play piano, and I kept telling her I wanted to play the guitar instead, but she just kept saying "no."

One day, when the divorce lawyers were settling between her and my dad, she came home with my brand new guitar and said "that's $350 he's not getting!"

I wished she had been mad enough to buy a Martin!

Cool beans. I, ever since I was a kid, have always loved the sound of a good guitar player. Something about the sound just makes my ear tune in.

Hell you don't need a Martin to play. The only reason I got a Martin was because I merely wanted one. Pricey as hell but I figure if its lasts a lifetime like they claim they will the price is worth it. They, from what I'm told, don't lose their value at all so I consider it a sound investment.

Hey Ed I'm thinking up a new song. Title is gonna be "I Brought Her in the World But She Calls Ed Daddy", whatcha think, a million seller,LOLOLOLOL

Cool beans. I, ever since I was a kid, have always loved the sound of a good guitar player. Something about the sound just makes my ear tune in.

Hell you don't need a Martin to play. The only reason I got a Martin was because I merely wanted one. Pricey as hell but I figure if its lasts a lifetime like they claim they will the price is worth it. They, from what I'm told, don't lose their value at all so I consider it a sound investment.

Hey Ed I'm thinking up a new song. Title is gonna be "I Brought Her in the World But She Calls Ed Daddy", whatcha think, a million seller,LOLOLOLOL

You just put her in the world. I'm the one that drove to the hospital and payed the bills!

I first became suspicious when she came out with all of that hair on her head...

I don't understand your comment.

From Wikipedia:

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

The subject may use:

* simple denial - deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
* minimisation - admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalisation), or
* projection - admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility.

Latest posts

Back