ms460 most powerful chainsaw ever made?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in conclusion, the dolmar 7900 wins but everyone on the arboristsite knows the dolmar 7900 would never beat the stihl ms460 in any type of wood cutting compotition. period!!!

thanks to everyone who posted a reply!!

is this the typical dolmar attitude.... :)

It might be, iF he owned one (not).

Be nice to Space - he once has a postion of importance on AS; now he's trying desperately attempting to re-establish something from the remnants of his past, as he pursues a higher degree in pond-scum-sucking and ambulance-chasing:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
in conclusion, the dolmar 7900 wins but everyone on the arboristsite knows the dolmar 7900 would never beat the stihl ms460 in any type of wood cutting compotition. period!!!

Looks like you have done your home work..........on how to push buttons.

:monkey:
huh???
everyone??
All I have is stihls but i would take a 7900 over a ms460

I have cut alot with a 460, I am glad it wasnt my money that bought it, I thought it was a pig. Parts availability is the ONLY thing stihl has going for it. I dont care what the numbers say, its how the saw works in the wood, give me a Husky or Dolmar any day.

I have cut alot with a 460, I am glad it wasnt my money that bought it, I thought it was a pig. Parts availability is the ONLY thing stihl has going for it. I dont care what the numbers say, its how the saw works in the wood, give me a Husky or Dolmar any day.

You gonna talk smack about the 460 and ya gots a ms180???????:dizzy:

Back