My brother stopped by yesterday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodyman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My brother stopped by yesterday with his 500 Polaris 4x4,a couple saws,including MS 361 and some beer.We split up some wood for the camp fire at the lake,had a few,burned one of my brush piles,and cut down a tree(I think it was one of those trees they have in Norway)and just had a good time outside all day.

Woody, looks like you had a great day. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks,had a super great day.My brother left the Polaris in my garage so he will be back today for some more fun.Hope you don't mind all the pics but I got a new camera for Christmas.Heres a pic of that Norwegian tree we cut down:jawdrop:
attachment.php

The great outdoors!

Besides saving thousands of dollars a year in heating fuel costs, I love working outdoors also. I love the exercise, and the great feeling of being out in the woods.

Thanks,had a super great day.My brother left the Polaris in my garage so he will be back today for some more fun.Hope you don't mind all the pics but I got a new camera for Christmas.Heres a pic of that Norwegian tree we cut down:jawdrop:
attachment.php

I hate to be the Safety Police here, but I don't see an escape route through the snow ... what if that monster would have fallen on you?!?! :jester:

Just kidding! Nice pics and thanks for posting!

:cheers:

I hate to be a party pooper but those little Norweigan trees have white bark and need at least a 361 to fell them!
Just kidding of course. LOL. Great picts and looks like some quality time spent outside.
Pioneerguy600

attachment.php
Took us awhile to figure out which way to drop it:givebeer: but we finally got it down with the 026 with a 16 inch bar(didn't have a smaller bar):chainsaw:

Do you have tennis shoes on? If you do, we gotta talk. If you like the outdoors now, You won't belive how you'll like it with a pair of boots!

attachment.php

Ha ha ha LOL, Sawtroll would be proud!!!

attachment.php

I do hope that you were making a face cut in that monstrous tree at the time of that pic:greenchainsaw:

Norwegien tree?

Tree, hell I smoke cigars bigger than that. Glad you had a good time with your brother. Mine (brother) has been gone since 1972, killed in a car accident on election night. Great to be able to spend time with a brother, especially in the outdoors. Don't worry about the pics, everyone here likes to see pics, and you sent some good ones. What kind of camera? I'm thinking about getting a new one myself. JR

I wonder where oldirty is to comment on you non-saftey gear...
At lest you didint pull a bob villa.
Matt

O ya and look at that popoo getting stuck in 2" of snow LOL

Back