Never Forget

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a firefighter, but I was in the USAF from 2001 to 2013. I was waiting to head out to basic on 21 Sep 2001, had enlisted in Feb and was on DEP until a training slot opened.

God bless all those past present and future that put their lives on the line for the safety and protection of others and the freedoms that make America special!!

God bless those lost 9/11... you are not forgotten brothers and sisters

Great thread, thank you love stihlquality.

Jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FDNY firehouse 10 right across street from WTC motto is "TEN HOUSE. STILL STANDING " Obviously lot of tourists. Stations have a rope line to keep out. Low man posted for pr and answering questions. If see fd shirts get invited in. Only rule was no pictures of their Fallen Memorial. Too many. I have a Firefighter edition Road King. Found tank plaque with 343 names.
06870954ef5ef2601b9902d24715383c.jpg

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

On anniversary, take time to remember. Many firefighter brothers on here. Just a few, @RyeThomas , @ff938, @Drptch , @Firemoore98. Many others. Reply in. Ed

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Thank ya Sir and too you for your previous service .
Up on the Klamath NF, NorCal as we speak. Nice little "moment of silence" in base camp this morning. Carry on and stay safe !!
12bc5cec25e3c8ed4eea79f3ec8f222b.jpg
bcea9c56f4836b79504d5d7a4b23621e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back