Never seen anyone work a saw like this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkbait

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7rpgkihqnY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I7rpgkihqnY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The title of the video also states that the saw is 125ccs. I don't think that is right for a 550.

The real question is why in the world would anyone video that, let alone post it on YouTube?!!!!!

I don't know. I find myself searching through chainsaw videos on youtube when I get bored sometimes.

By the way, have you had a chance to look at that 048 yet?

I don't know. I find myself searching through chainsaw videos on youtube when I get bored sometimes.

By the way, have you had a chance to look at that 048 yet?

I have not. I've had this group of saws to rebuild and sell. I've got two more to finish up. A 394XP and a 07S:) I'm leaving on vacation Friday and will be gone all next week too.

I got about a minute into that video and I just wanted to take the saw away from him and beat him with it.

A thought just hit me when I was watching him, and I know this will get me sent to my room?

Is there a chance that this guy was showing off his lumberjack skills to some little ol pork-chop that was filming this infovideo?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!:chainsaw:

Oh, my gosh!! :jawdrop:That is hilarious!!! I was laughing so hard I nearly cried. The way he was rocking it all over the place I think it would have cut just as fast if the engine wasn't running!:dizzy: He could do more with a sharp chain and a saw half that size. Made my day.

Sometimes you just can't let the machine do the work.:dizzy:

Mr. HE:cool:

Regardless of the chain condition or his technique, I thought it was a really nice sounding saw.

Latest posts

Back