New 361!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koda

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Well I went and got a brand new 361 to replace my new broke down 290. I love this saw. Played around with it a little today and sawed up about 1.5 cord of good hardwod. Nice and comfortable. Did well on the pricing also. Dealer gave me 10% off of list and also gave me some other equipment at his cost. Like the Stihl safety helmet system. It is going to be fun to work on firewood again.

Welcome to AS and the 361 club!

Congrats on the new saw... run away NOW before you end up with a dozen saws.

edit... shux, see you're up to two and a half saws now... maybe too late for the warning :(

:cheers:

Last edited:
Good choice on the 361 - LOVE MINE!!! Wait till you get 15- 20 tanks thru it and it starts to wakeup. Or do I dare say - MOD the MUFFLER and true love will follow.

If you bought a 361 and have a 260, sorry - more to follow!

congrats!

your club membership card will arrive shortly.

we need to see pics and vids of the saw in operation to verify ownership before we reveal to you the secret handshake.:)

glad you got the helmet, now go get some chaps!:chainsaw:

congrats!

your club membership card will arrive shortly.

we need to see pics and vids of the saw in operation to verify ownership before we reveal to you the secret handshake.:)

glad you got the helmet, now go get some chaps!:chainsaw:

We have to show proof of operating the 361 to get the secret handshake now? What if we just post up a pic looking "determined to use it?"

I mostly like to cuddle mine. It's got more cuddle-hours than running time. Seriously. And that is probably not indicative of sound mental health, but it keeps people from bothering me.

I pity the fool who bothers someone whilst cuddling their saw.

Last edited:
Congratulations :cheers:

I am on the road to a 361 myself. The first step in the 2-step process has been completed: selling my 310.

I'm on the hunt. ;)

Cool beans!

Congrats on ditching that plastic pig for a great saw. Get her broke in and mod the muffler and kick ass!

I suppose I should get one to see what all the fuss is about...........
I know it isa great saw......

Saws: (all Stihl): 009, MS192T, Ms200T, MS200, 026, 026, 026, 026, 026, 029 (POS project) 036 PRO, 044, MS460, 084, 084, and an 18' Echo Power Pruner.......

Last edited:
We have to show proof of operating the 361 to get the secret handshake now? What if we just post up a pic looking "determined to use it?"

I mostly like to cuddle mine. It's got more cuddle-hours than running time. Seriously. And that is probably not indicative of sound mental health, but it keeps people from bothering me.

I pity the fool who bothers someone whilst cuddling their saw.

HEHEHEHEHEHEEE........Oh yes, the Preciousss loves us........we love to gloat over the Precioussss.......we will endure bankruptcy for the Preciousssss.......:chainsawguy: :hmm3grin2orange: :chainsawguy: :hmm3grin2orange: :chainsawguy: :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back