New 50 cc class saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 50 cc class Husky saw for firewood as I already have a 372XP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
attachment.php

Wanab my dog is getting your next video logs ready.............:laugh: :laugh:

Limbing with the 346NE.......:clap: :clap:

Before I really looked at the picture, I thought you might be talking of Kodi's other end.

Husvarna 353 or 346, and why--your personal thoughts are appreciated :cheers:
I voted for the NE 346XP. I was going to buy a 353 but after hearing all the great things I heard about the NE 346XP, I figured it'd be worth spending the extra money and getting one. I can't compare it to the 353 because I've never ran a 353. I'am VERY happy with my decision though! ;)

I voted for the NE 346XP. I was going to buy a 353 but after hearing all the great things I heard about the NE 346XP, I figured it'd be worth spending the extra money and getting one. I can't compare it to the 353 because I've never ran a 353. I'am VERY happy with my decision though! ;)

You should be, it's an excellent saw from what I've heard. I have the older version and like it a lot. I haven't run the newer version myself as of yet.

Not too bad, she starts and runs all day without skipping a beat.;)

thats what i thought, no stomach for the 50cc Redman.

:greenchainsaw:

a wildrthingy starts and runs all day, sounds just as good as a stihl by your definition at 1/3 the price.

OK you guys, stand back to back with your weapon in hand. At the count of three, walk three paces...........turn and fire your saw up! The one that walks away wins!

LOL you should look for pics of the 2 of them it would be like putting Tyson in with Rowan Atkinson!

Last edited:
Back to the original question: Another thing to consider is that my last 3 orders of 346's have come in with the regular muffler, NOT the cat. (Not sure why this is, or how long it will last. But from what I can tell the change took place starting with '08 production numbers) All 353's still have the cat muffler.

Back to the original question: Another thing to consider is that my last 3 orders of 346's have come in with the regular muffler, NOT the cat. (Not sure why this is, or how long it will last. But from what I can tell the change took place starting with '08 production numbers) All 353's still have the cat muffler.

Good news for your costumers.........:clap: :clap:

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyshine77
At the Ohio gtg in April I ran my 5100 against a NE346. My 5100 is well used the 346 looked new.

Here are the times.
Two cuts in 8x8 Poplar
5100 6.81
346xp 6.90
"

This is a quote from a different thread......

Who cares about that difference, when the Husky is more nimble, and handles better - I sure don't......:censored: :givebeer: :givebeer:

...and he said the 346 looked new.......

Last edited:
"Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyshine77
At the Ohio gtg in April I ran my 5100 against a NE346. My 5100 is well used the 346 looked new.

Here are the times.
Two cuts in 8x8 Poplar
5100 6.81
346xp 6.90
"

Who cares about that difference, when the Husky is more nimble, and handles better - I sure don't......:censored: :givebeer: :givebeer:

...and he said the 346 looked new.......

Why did you do the quote in that horrible pink colour its hard on the eyes!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrPcNNsN27g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rrPcNNsN27g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

/yawns

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FLkOyJr3aKY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FLkOyJr3aKY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

attachment.php

:cheers:

Back