New brand of bar....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woodmans and then when you make a light weight replaceable tip bar call it Woodman's Best

i vote on the new zombie fad.zombie stalker,saw of the undead etc. add streaks of blood,biohazard or radiation stickers etc.maybe a slime green background ;)

omg nooooo lol. I wish the zombie fad as well as the hipster revival would just go away :msp_biggrin:

If you went online and found a Chinese manufacture and asked them if they could build the bar for you, there is a good possibility they have stolen the design from a larger company that sells the same bar. This is common practice in China and should be expected. Now if the design is from a larger company that has a patent on that bar (could be shape, alloy content, manufacturing process, etc) and they discover you selling their bar, it's not going to be a fun phone call from their attorney.

Not saying any of the above is going to happen, it's just happened to more than one of my clients over the years.

I'm not an attorney and in no way does this post claim to be legal advice.

As far as a name, how about finding an available fitting domain name that is already being searched heavily and creating a brand around that.

attachment.php

I got to go with FUBAR, or, PhuBar

Or,

Loop Tamer XL

If they turn out to be decent.

I did like "Better Bar," as well.

The next person to call it blade should be slapped.:bang:

You could call it the limp noodle

Eaterman Pro. got wood?

Back