New brand of bar....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why it would be such a hit in OZ... was there in 83, 85, 87 and after a few drinks and everybody's pissed , they all wanted to be with Randy!!

You mean when everyone was pissed they were randy, but unable to do anything about it ? :D

What's the quote ? "The mind was willing but the flesh was weak" ?? :laugh:

"Compensator" added with the necessary X's and L.
Why do you think we don't use those big bars in Europe :msp_tongue:

Did I miss something?!?!

Probably. There's a post by Gregg over in the Baileys forum about laytonville closing in September.

And I wouldn't have a Randybar on my saw if it was given to me.... It'd probably try to root the cat :potstir: there ain't many randall's in Aus :msp_razz:

Probably. There's a post by Gregg over in the Baileys forum about laytonville closing in September.

And I wouldn't have a Randybar on my saw if it was given to me.... It'd probably try to root the cat :potstir: there ain't many randall's in Aus :msp_razz:

When I visited there and was asked my name, not knowing what it really meant, I got the evil eye and a quick explanation to say the least! Next time I was asked, used my middle name of Kenneth, stopped getting bad looks. Being a sailor and the name Randy always got me a "How long have you been to sea mate" remark and a "no doubt" comment.
Still one of the best places I've ever been!

Quote Originally Posted by watsonr View Post
Or my personal favorite.... The Randy Bar!

Quote Originally Posted by tdi-rick
And that has a totally different meaning/connotation in Australia/NZ and probably the UK and SA too, even though it's your name
-
The Randy bar, highly recommended for cutting those Shag bark trees!

Everybody seems to want it unpainted.
So why not make them happy and name it the Nudie Bar:

[video=youtube;5Nt4RLNaduA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nt4RLNaduA[/video]

I just read all 9 threads in the Bailey's forum and couldn't find anything about that. Maybe it was removed?

Howdy,
Bailey's is only closing the Laytonville location, and getting everything under one roof in Woodland.
Regards
Gregg

It would be a good occasion to create a logo that is reversible so that the OCD sawers finally get a bar that never looks upside-down. :hmm3grin2orange:

:rock::rock:

attachment.php

Howdy,
Bailey's is only closing the Laytonville location, and getting everything under one roof in Woodland.
Regards
Gregg

OK. That sounds better than what I was afraid I was gonna be hearing. Thanks GD.

It would be a good occasion to create a logo that is reversible so that the OCD sawers finally get a bar that never looks upside-down. :hmm3grin2orange:

One of my 25" oregons is already like that. The working is right side up on the clutch side no matter which way you flip it.

Back