New saw but which one???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which saw to buy?

• stihl ms 441

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • husky 372xp

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • husqy 576xp

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters

Geal

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Im thinking of buying a new saw but im not sure which one also i will be modifying the saw to so which one of these saw would be bset, thanks for having a looks guys and any advice would be greatfull, thanks.

Husky 372xp or 576xp or stihl MS 441......

There's sooo little difference in the 3 saws...other than bit of weight...flip a coin..!!
Really just buy the one that feels the best to you...assuming dealer support the same.
:cheers:
J2F

I have owned alot of 372's and they have been rock solid. I don't know about the new strato 372. I just bought a 576 A/T it's been great so far but I really don't have enough time on it to give an honest evaluation. I can say the anti vibe on the 576 is much better than the 372.

The 372 if its the non x torq version will be the easiest to mod. The 576 is my pick out of the 3. I had a regular version and have bought an autotune but haven't got to run it yet. Andyshine will be running it some with videos to compare to a 441 cm.

I have owned alot of 372's and they have been rock solid. I don't know about the new strato 372. I just bought a 576 A/T it's been great so far but I really don't have enough time on it to give an honest evaluation. I can say the anti vibe on the 576 is much better than the 372.

Sorry, minor hijack....I've seen it mentioned a few times before but what is a "strato" saw?

Definitely go to a dealer and put them in you hands. You have picked all good saws so it's just a matter of how they fit you. I've seen some 441's posted here that have had work done to them and seem very impressive. You might add the MS460 on your list. :chainsaw:

iv ended up and going for a 372xp.... thanks all the same guys

Latest posts

Back