New season of AX MEN starts tonight ! !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be very surprised if they have him on again this year. In fact, last I knew he was in some serious trouble from the State for pulling up those river logs without permission. Wonder how that all turned out.

i just checked it out on historychannel.com seems that they have another idiot that likes to play in the water this season too !!!
oh, and i think the original idiot and his kid will be back also.

i gotta say, the show is a little painful to watch, to much made for tv reality show bullchit..

I love the episode when Duane walks off the job and says "let' go get some whiskey". I don't know about you, but I believe him! It looks like the PNW is a lot tougher than the Main loggers. The PMW loggers would fit right in with our typical UP resident.
ZG

Well the previews have already made me laugh. Looks like a couple new things will be added this season.
The reruns just remind me how hilarious it is.

But :cheers: to the loggers

This show kicks azz. Sat down to a few episodes today while on vacation. They aren't afraid to show mistakes and even stage a few I'm sure. I give it a 10 for entertainment value.

ahhhhhh your 2 hours ahead of us. i remember when i worked in north carilina. family always calling me at 11 but was only 9 back home.

what channel is it on. cable

ahhhhhh your 2 hours ahead of us. i remember when i worked in north carilina. family always calling me at 11 but was only 9 back home.

what channel is it on. cable
History, 269 on DirecTV. :)

you guys are slow, ive already had 6 pac.

and man this site is freakn slow and pages dont load half the time. and the search engine sucks. wait maybe its my computer

I guess I need to remove all throwable objects from the vicinity of my chair.
[

Yup. I'll probably watch it, too. There might actually be one or two things on there that are fairly accurate and aren't over-dramatized. Maybe. Probably not, though.

Ever notice that, on AS at least, the further East the viewers are the better they like the show? Most of the people out here that I work with hate the damn thing. Or they think it's just funny.

Latest posts

Back