New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolina top job is when you extend your arm out while keeping the elbow tucked in and you reach as far as you can and cut the limb off and leave the stub to resprout........this only works in the Carolinas.
lmao, heavy injections of superthrive realy puts the icing on the cake fer them Carolina crown resto's:cheers: :monkey:

Last edited:
careful now guys. nosak could happen upon this page. then it will b e called an oklahoma tree job, and i just cant abide by that lol

lmao, heavy injections of superthrive realy puts the icing on the cake fer them Carolina crown resto's:cheers: :monkey:

Thats pretty funny. I used to enjoy watching the hatracks "green up" down in FL, kind of like a big Chia Pet, lol. I had the Scooby Due Chia, that thing was pretty cool...till it got all moldy and we had to toss it.

Now we're waay of topic, Nosac who?? lol

BTW, the worst thing about watching that show?? My name's Paul and I cut trees. That horrid song was in my head all the next morning! grrr..

Thats pretty funny. I used to enjoy watching the hatracks "green up" down in FL, kind of like a big Chia Pet, lol. I had the Scooby Due Chia, that thing was pretty cool...till it got all moldy and we had to toss it.

Now we're waay of topic, Nosac who?? lol

BTW, the worst thing about watching that show?? My name's Paul and I cut trees. That horrid song was in my head all the next morning! grrr..

speking of chia pets anyone getting the obama chia pet?

Lol it is real by the way their was a commercial for it the other day.

Sorry for straying even further from the subject but MDS brung up the Chia

Last edited:
when you extend your arm and more than 6 elbonies protrude from the tucked position you might be from Greensboro:hmm3grin2orange:

Forget the black eye, I think arboriculture has got a concussion this morning.

That nosac dude is some piece of works, I've never seen such reckless disregard for human life - truely sad.

How that guy hasnt gotten anyone killed YET is amazing. Way too many idiots running aroun with cranes these days. I'm almost sick of treework after watching that crap.

That dude needs some punishment...I'd say a public ball smashing would just about do the trick.

"Black eye"

Did someone say black eye again ...

:clap:

sweet we can start calling mds nosak lmao

No! But that was pretty funny.

Tko, Scooby looked like he had an afro, which was one of the funnier things about that thing. Too bad it got all moldy. Those chia makers will probably get rich of those things all over again, lol, "change we need" lol.

I want one.

I saw the show on thursday night and i was not impreased at all . they should call the show tards for hire.

Last edited:
Have not seen the show yet, but saw some of this guys "stuff" on youtube. It's obvious (to us) where his flaws are, no questions about that. The networks only care about one thing....Ratings.

Obviously the network execs. saw this "entertaining character" and figured that the viewing public would watch the show. Guess they were right, were watching it. Hopefully the rest of the viewing public will take it for what it is, bad entertainment, and change the channel.

Have not seen the show yet, but saw some of this guys "stuff" on youtube. It's obvious (to us) where his flaws are, no questions about that. The networks only care about one thing....Ratings.

Obviously the network execs. saw this "entertaining character" and figured that the viewing public would watch the show. Guess they were right, were watching it. Hopefully the rest of the viewing public will take it for what it is, bad entertainment, and change the channel.

Its probably not bad entertainment... if yer not a tree service and dont have to think about the image Nosac is putting out there for the general public from our perspective. They'll think we're all like that sac of dog feces! That's just the way the general population thinks. Now it'll be, treeguy? So are you like that nosack guy?? man he's nuts!! What a crew!!

It'll be like hearing about Richard Craft every time we roll up and start the chipper! Man that gets FN tiring! So he chipped his old lady and it was in CT! it was like how long ago?? Do I have to hear about it the rest of my life??Wasnt even a real chipper, friggin d.r. wanna be rented.

I sure hope it doesnt get that far. Paul Bunyan and nosack synonymous with treework to the general public! Imagine that! lol.

Latest posts

Back